Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ROSTER ADDITION

OLD FAN MAN

could this mean chapman is ready to play

Chapman is ready to go after Week 6 because of the PUP list. For now it's Mookie Johnson and Tevaseau at NT. With those guys there, it makes you want Chapman to come back faster.

and to think I actually thought they signed someone good. smh Then again, I've never heard of this dude.

He's been on our team through the preseason. We just released him a couple days ago, and now that he's cleared waivers we signed him to the practice squad. Very active player, good special teams contributor. I don't know why we cut him in the first place.

He's been on our team through the preseason. We just released him a couple days ago, and now that he's cleared waivers we signed him to the practice squad. Very active player, good special teams contributor. I don't know why we cut him in the first place.

He was waived to clear room for Shipley on the active roster....I am in total agreement with Superman.....I am amazed he was not picked up by.....say the Lions who are having major Special Teams issues. Addison had been extremely active as stated above.

Chapman is ready to go after Week 6 because of the PUP list. For now it's Mookie Johnson and Tevaseau at NT. With those guys there, it makes you want Chapman to come back faster.

People who are expecting Chapman and Anderson to come back and be impact players right away are probably going to be mistaken. Both are rookies with no training camp or practices. It's going to take them a little while to catch up to things when they can start playing. I think Chapman will be a huge help to our D-line in years to come but I am not expecting great things this year. I viewed him as more of a bonus pick towards next years draft although he's going to have game experience already.

People who are expecting Chapman and Anderson to come back and be impact players right away are probably going to be mistaken. Both are rookies with no training camp or practices. It's going to take them a little while to catch up to things when they can start playing. I think Chapman will be a huge help to our D-line in years to come but I am not expecting great things this year. I viewed him as more of a bonus pick towards next years draft although he's going to have game experience already.

Who is Anderson?

Nevermind I see now!