Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

madden 13 rosters

Colts12to87

How do I make 1

well u have to buy a membership first either on ur xbox or at the store . just go to the dashboard and go to my account . edite my account . then just set it up .. the reason y have a ps3 now is because 1. free online pass and 2. u dnt have to buy batteries for the controller

Our service is Better. Why pay for Online? You already have to pay to get the Game. Then have to play another $50 just to play with your Friends?

$50 for a year. I have both. XBL is the better service. PSN has closed the gap a little , the gap used to be wider. XBL has certain features that make it easier to connect with friends, you get DLC faster, ect.

If I'm paying for something I better get things faster

Well ya that's my point, lol.

Party chat and voice messages are nice features too. In party chat , you and your friends can be playing different games, watching movies, just sitting on the dashboard, whatever. It's very useful. Its nice even if your playing the same game because it blocks out everyone else.

I have to have a Gold membership right?, Im still trying to figure out how to sign up

Are you sure your silver?

Buy a membership at Walmart, GameStop, ect. Code on back of card.

Press your dashboard button in middle of the controller, scroll left, enter redeem code. Your Golden.

Are you sure your silver?

Buy a membership at Walmart, GameStop, ect. Code on back of card.

Press your dashboard button in middle of the controller, scroll left, enter redeem code. Your Golden.

I dont even know how to sign up, do I go to Xboxlive.com? it keeps saying the email address is not valid, I tried my yahoo email and tried creating a windows live email

I dont even know how to sign up, do I go to Xboxlive.com? it keeps saying the email address is not valid, I tried my yahoo email and tried creating a windows live email

it is not hard at all man. i think you can just hit the middle button on your controler, choose sign in, then choose create new account and fill in the blanks.

You can go to xbox.com and make a profile that way and if you don't have a email you can make one on live. Com but it isn't website specific so your Yahoo one should work.

PS is better? I wasn't aware getting all your information hacked was considered better.

GT: Punisher uln13

I will say that PS lobbies seem to be safer where as Xbox all they seem to do is talk trash and cuss at me when I go 52-8 on CoD. chh n00bs..... what are you gonna do

You can go to xbox.com and make a profile that way and if you don't have a email you can make one on live. Com but it isn't website specific so your Yahoo one should work.

i think xbox live accounts have to have a @live or @hotmail email address

Roster update will be saturday for those who play quick matches online. for those of us who play "franchise" those rosters should be out Tuesday hopefully by Wednesday. i seen a list of the changes and i am upset hahaha Jerrel Freeman is missing, they did not really specify if Vontae has his new number. and at least 3 guys are on the roster that actually got cut.

Technically PC > PS3/Xbox ;) PC master race ftw! lol

I put PS3 and Xbox on the same level because they each have great exclusives I like to play.

Edit: 100th post! :rock: :disco: :td:

haha, PC Master Race. I have my trusty old PS3 for my yearly Madden download and occasional PS3 exclusive, so Xbox Live isn't worth it for me. But other than that, I'm a PC gamer.

ok.... i got the roster update but cannot get a connected careers to start online with the update. am i being stupid or is it only an update for head to head play?

for some reason they released the online roster update but the connected career one comes out tuesday. yeah i was pretty bummed when I woke up in the morning...