Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

V Davis vs B Marshall

Dr. T

This Sunday's game should be very interesting since it was Mr. Borderline Personality Disorder who accused Davis of being hungover during a Saturday practice when they were both teammates on the Dolphins. Very embarrassing for Vonte when Marshall called him out. I wonder if it was true and if there are any hard feelings?

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/2011/11/dolphins-believe-davis-was-drunk-night-before-practice.html

Davis does have history there (before Philbin took over too). He was even held out of a game because of missing meetings and showing up drunk/hung over. His career has been up and down so far. -- same with Marshall. Both very talented but have some baggage.

edit -- just read the article...that mentioned the Chief's game too. Basic impression is that he started to get a little too big of a head after his rookie season.

Vontae is no angel, he just does his job. Dude blamed Mcdonalds for messing up...... On March 22, 2008, Marshall slipped on an empty McDonald's bag while wrestling with family members, and subsequently, fell through a television set at his home in Orlando, Florida - cutting his right forearm.[23][24][25] According to Broncos head athletic trainer Steve Antonopulos, Marshall "sustained right forearm lacerations to one artery, one vein, one nerve, two tendons and three muscles."[25] He was treated at a local hospital and later released after needing a cast and several stitches. In early April, Marshall had the cast removed from his surgically repaired right forearm and was in a sling until May.[26] He was cleared in late-June to practice with the Broncos.[27] He later revealed that his right hand was numb during the entire 2008 season. dunno abou toyu, but last time i feel through a TV after eating Mcdonalds, I was pretty freakin drunk.....

Vontae is no angel, he just does his job. Dude blamed Mcdonalds for messing up...... On March 22, 2008, Marshall slipped on an empty McDonald's bag while wrestling with family members, and subsequently, fell through a television set at his home in Orlando, Florida - cutting his right forearm.

Yikes very interesting!

I wonder what kind of TV it was?

Marshall had 21 catches in one game against us when he played for Denver. I think it will be a long day for the secondary.

Go Colts!!

against tim freakin jennings! Come on man!

Also, as BrentMc11 so eloquently puts it........against the cover nobody, bend but don't win defense. You simply can't make an accurate and logical comparison to what happened in a game 3 yrs. ago to what will happen Sunday. Thats silly.