Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Front Office: Please Hire A Coach

TN_Colts_Fan_18

i COULDN'T AGREE MORE! The loss today lay squarely on the shoulders of the head coach. There was a complete collapse in the second half. We had a total of 60 yards offense and two first downs while we gave up nearly 300 yards of offense to the Chiefs. And if you are the head coach then look at your whole team. Your CB Lacey was getting schooled out there. Three or four flags more than 100 yards in receptions thrown at him. Take control of your team. We are seeing Caldwell for who he is now. He did great with Dungy's team and it has been sinking ever since. Someone in the Colts orginization needs to take control now or this season is lost.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just wondering if there are any other Colts fans out there that agree with me that they should hire a head coach? Why does it seem that this front office has never been committed to hiring a coach? Tony Dungy road Manning's coat tail the whole time he was here and it seemed as when they promoted Jim Caldwell, it was a joke. With possibly the best and smartest QB in the history of the NFL, why can't they just get Manning a head coach to work with. Jim Caldwell couldn't coach a little league football team and he is only here because Mannning has made him look good over the past 2 years. Without Manning this team wins 3 games at most, but without Manning and a head coach that can actually read a playbook, this team could compete. Is anyone with me on this?

You! Sir! Are out of line!.... I think caldwell would do good as a little league head coach!

I'm just wondering if there are any other Colts fans out there that agree with me that they should hire a head coach? Why does it seem that this front office has never been committed to hiring a coach? Tony Dungy road Manning's coat tail the whole time he was here and it seemed as when they promoted Jim Caldwell, it was a joke. With possibly the best and smartest QB in the history of the NFL, why can't they just get Manning a head coach to work with. Jim Caldwell couldn't coach a little league football team and he is only here because Mannning has made him look good over the past 2 years. Without Manning this team wins 3 games at most, but without Manning and a head coach that can actually read a playbook, this team could compete. Is anyone with me on this?

Not at all. You and others here who complain provide no reasoning outside of "Peyton" carries this team. WELL DUH, when a team is so much constructed around one of the Top 10 players of all time at the most important position on the field, no one and I mean NO one could win with this team with Peyton. When everyone was healthy this team won and got to the SB. Coaching staff is fine.

Not at all. You and others here who complain provide no reasoning outside of "Peyton" carries this team. WELL DUH, when a team is so much constructed around one of the Top 10 players of all time at the most important position on the field, no one and I mean NO one could win with this team with Peyton. When everyone was healthy this team won and got to the SB. Coaching staff is fine.

dn you are always asking for proof how bad he is and it is provided endlessly here. tell us why you think he is lombardi. i can cite several boneheaded calls and games he has cost us. tell me once where he has made i decision that won us a game just one please. Edited by LUVTHESHOE

Who else in the league is 0-5, this year. It's been such a soft schedule, so far, too. I believe that is all the reasoning I need.

I still think the Polians should go. No team should ever be built around one player, no matter how good that player is. Face it, this team was built to NOT WIN without Peyton. Also, going 0-5 is not a fluke. It takes a really bad coaching staff and some really bad decisions by management to go 0-5. I still think a "decent" coaching staff would be able to get 1 or 2 wins out of 5 games without Manning.

We need a new coach(es)...Caldwell is a joke. Some of the calls/decisions he makes make me scream at the tv. Useless timeouts, example being the timeout last year vs Jacksonville that helped them drive to get a game-winning 63 yard? field goal. If Manning had a coach like Belichick, I believe we would have a few more SB banners hanging in Lucas Oil.