Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Trying to get the tread back on track. What’s your opinion of the current logo at midfield? I would prefer a larger horseshoe or the bucking horse instead of the cheap looking helmet logo they currently have.
  3. I would too. But I think the way Ballard has set the team up, the top needs next year may be either CB or safety.
  4. I have seen those clips, but are there any metrics that support his win route downfield? I suppose if it is common knowledge that Minshew's arm was holding AP back, then other teams might have just been letting him run wind sprints out there. AR's arm could shift that attention back to AP, which could help spread out the offense overall. But to date, and based on what we have seen in the NFL, I don't know how people can be so bullish on him. Even in the cup of coffee he had with AR at QB, he had one play downfield, where the DB fell down.
  5. Chris simms and Mike Florio just said same thing on their video. He looks the same to me.
  6. Today
  7. That's the hope, right. The real concern is that with the type of QB he is, avoiding hits isn't going to really be an option. He will have to get smarter about taking those hits and how he absorbs him.
  8. To be fair, I had my Colts license plate stolen when I lived in Indy. I reported it to the police, because of course people steal them to commit crimes with your plate on their car. Maybe the person in Clarksville just wanted to commit crimes under the guise of being a Colts fan. 😂
  9. I can’t wait for this weekend to be over so we know who is on our 90-Man Roster so we can irrationally discuss who we think (from the UDFA’s) will make the 53-Man and/or practice squad.
  10. The REFS are still bad. Pacers pretty much got jobbed last night but it was a great entertaining game. Regarding Brunson, he played for our guy George Clooney at Villanova and won 2 National Championships in 2016 and 2018. Brunson is a fantastic player. @w87r, I sort of disagree with you about Haliburton. Rick Carlisle was on the morning show earlier and said that Haliburton is dealing with a major back issue. He did play through it vs the Bucks but it has got worse apparently. If you have a back issue (especially a major one), it takes away your ability to do almost anything. I knew something was wrong because around the 2nd Qtr he wasn't aggressive at all after that. He usually at least drives hard and makes the right pass if his shot is off.
  11. I lived in Clarksville, Tennessee for a spell about 20 years ago. I had a Colts plate on the front bumper of my pickup. Someone tore it off one night
  12. I don't follow the NBA but on Sunday, my brother asked me if I was following the Knicks. I replied that he knows I don't watch the NBA. He told me I may enjoy it now because there is a lot more action. He added, "The Knicks have this kid Brunson that you have to see." When I used to follow the Temple Owls, Rick Brunson was a player for the Owls. This kid Brunson is his son. I know none of the players. I even asked my brother if LeBron was still in the NBA. 😂 Is that guy Ball still in the NBA? Who is the best player on the Pacers? The last time I watched a game, Oladipo was with the Pacers. I see he no longer is. I may watch a game this week.
  13. Are you saying this as starter or backup to AR?
  14. I'm not giving him a pass on the injury front. He played through it in game 6 last week, then had an additional 3-4 days off after that. He was even getting treatment during game 6 while off the court. Didn't see that last night.?(He might of been, I just didn't see it) Unfortunately for me, it just seems to be a pattern. A pattern of inconsistency and disappearing on the floor in crucial moments/games. Got a lot of work to do
  15. I will still watch but not happy with the REFS at all. I expected it so I shouldn't be surprised. How about Minny up 2-0 on Denver. They won both games in Denver!
  16. One stat I need to find for Pierce is how long it was taking him to get open. Because he could be getting open. From what I see he is. But how long is it taking for him to get open. Because if it takes him 3-5 seconds to get open, he’s not going to get the ball, even with AR. if it isn’t a scramble drill or planned rollout, most qbs after 3-5 seconds are looking for their second or third read. I think him having AR will be good for him. But will it be good enough to make him WR2? That I don’t know. My eyes tell me he doesn’t have the burner speed to be a consistent deep threat, unless something else on the field is helping him. I said in another thread, I can see AP being utilized in the red zone and running plays. But I honestly think AD is our WR2. He can just do more without needing a QB. ADs highlights have a lot of underthrown balls that would’ve been TDs.
  17. I saw it it’s really cool I hope he’s dominate and stays with the Colts his whole career.
  18. I’m a huge Cubs fans and I even go back much further than that.
  19. Yeah, everybody always wants to change things leave well enough alone.
  20. His only tattoo is his left arm fully colored from shoulder to wrist. Saw him on Hey Rookie shirtless. He has a great attitude fully respecting others. His parents did a nice job of raising him. Total winner.
  1. Load more activity