Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Reggie Wayne (Merge)

CR91

Just wanted to know if anyone has heard anything official about Reggie's absence. Listed as personal but have not come across any good info. Just rumors that it may be contract related....Personally think it is personal and not contract related. would appreciate any info......Thanks

Might not be lying. The Redskins game last year was October 2010. You are preggo for 10 months and August 2011 could be the 9-10 months range. Unless you know girls that are only pregnant for 5 months.

thanks for that. would you care for a picture of reggies, addais, dom rhodes, howard mudds, kelvin haydens, betheas, eric fosters, and tony dungys autographs =]

He was absent because his wife was having a baby! :)

Which means he'll be in a hurry to get back. I had a baby once, it's sweet and all that, but I enjoyed my roll as bread winner as a means to escape the screaming and befouled diapers.

Might not be lying. The Redskins game last year was October 2010. You are preggo for 10 months and August 2011 could be the 9-10 months range. Unless you know girls that are only pregnant for 5 months.

I'm no expert, but I've been pregnant 3 times, and I was always under the impression a pregnancy is 9 months. Unless it's changed in the past 5 years since I last had a child? Doubt it tho.. ;)

Anyways.. Congrats to Reggie!

He said it was a preseason game.