Jacksonville Jaguars

Round 1, No. 4 overall: Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU

Round 2, No. 34: Cam Robinson, OT, Alabama

Round 3, No. 68: Dawuane Smoot, DE, Illinois

Round 4, No. 110: Dede Westbrook, WR, Oklahoma

Round 5, No. 148: Blair Brown, LB, Ohio

Round 7, No. 222: Jalen Myrick, CB, Minnesota

Round 7, No. 240: Marquez Williams, FB, Miami

I'm not sure why Titans passed on good defensive talent at #5 to go WR. Their 2nd pick in the first round was a reach as well. I can't discuss the rest of their draft because I'm not familiar with those players.

Texans gave up a lot for Watson. Time will tell if he's a good QB. Foreman will be a good RB for them.Cunningham was a nice pick. 

Fournette will probably destroy us. Not sure why they passed up Lamp for Robinson. 

11 minutes ago, IndyScribe said:

I'm not sure why Titans passed on good defensive talent at #5 to go WR. Their 2nd pick in the first round was a reach as well. I can't discuss the rest of their draft because I'm not familiar with those players.

Texans gave up a lot for Watson. Time will tell if he's a good QB. Foreman will be a good RB for them.Cunningham was a nice pick. 

Fournette will probably destroy us. Not sure why they passed up Lamp for Robinson. 

For the picks the Titans had I thought their Draft was the worse in the Division, JMO. Louis Riddick loved so what do I know. I just thought several of their picks were questionable to deserve a high grade.

4 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I wasn't really all that impressed with the Titans Draft for having 9 picks. I like the Texans picks of Cunningham and Foreman. Jags made a great pick with Fournette obviously as well. I think out of 3, Titans had the worse Draft.

I think aside from us the titans had a good draft the Texans draft isn't that good Cunningham isn't that great Foreman is good and the rest of their picks I wasn't impressed jags I don't think theirs was awesome either but titans I think was just as good as ours.

4 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

For the picks the Titans had I thought their Draft was the worse in the Division, JMO. Louis Riddick loved so what do I know. I just thought several of their picks were questionable to deserve a high grade.

I have to laugh at Riddick.  They guy is always talking about building teams in the trenches and defense and then goes on to praise the Titans draft.

8 hours ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Titans blew a major opportunity should have took lattimore first then Davis or Williams 

Williams went 7th overall. I'd guess there's a pretty good chance that Davis would've been long gone by the time Titans would've been on the clock again. There as a run of offensive players early on because this draft class had much weaker depth at O, with pretty steep drop-off after the top guys. If you wanted real good piece on O, you had to get one early.

That said, I don't think they had a great draft. I'd say Taywan Taylor was best value. Without seeing draft board of other teams, I'd agree that their 1st rounders were reaches but who knows. They could've been gone in the next pick or two. Still, considering they had two 1st rounders, I think Titans had the weakest class of the division. I'd have gone Adams, Hooker or Lattimore @ #6 and then OJ Howard @ #18. Delanie Walker and OJ Howard would've been unstoppable duo for as long as Walker has legs IMO.

I think Texans and Jags had pretty good drafts. I thinks this draft is better for the Texans than their past few drafts, where they had some head scratchers. Not sold on Watson personally though, at least not for that price. Cunningham and Watkins were pretty good value picks and I like Foreman.

Wouldn't taake running back 4th overall in this era but at least Fournette very well could be the best back drafted in a decade. Robinson, Myrick and Westbrook were good picks IMO.

13 hours ago, King Colt said:

This is meaningless but here goes: Kiper's ratings:

B for the Colts and Titans and C+ for Houston and Jacksonville

At least we beat Houston or Jacksonville in his eyes, lol.

On 4/30/2017 at 1:09 PM, IndyScribe said:

Because they wanted a tackle and not a guard....

I'm in the group that thought Tennessee had the poorest draft of the 4 AFC South teams.

Not that it was terrible,  just not as good as I expected,  especially after their GM did so much great wheeling and dealing last year.

I'm not that big of an Adoree Jackson fan.    He's a much better return guy than he is a corner.    His play at corner is not that great,  and even if he improves (which he will)  he's a slot corner and not an outside guy.

I don't want to spend the 18th overall pick on a slot corner.     Too rich for my blood.     Plus their 3rd and 4th round picks didn't wow me....    

Oh, and they got very little defense out of one of the best defensive drafts in recent memory.     It'll be interesting when we face them this year...