Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Predict Round 2 Pick

2 minutes ago, That Guy said:

If King gets past Seattle, I think he falls and we pick him up!

I wouldn't lose sleep over Kevin King, but at a certain point you have to get an EDGE in this draft, the mine is too deep. Rather go early than later, and I just have a feeling Bowser will be the guy that's there.

18 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Rasul Douglas, CB WVU

Colts add another ball tracking player who can take the ball away...this time at the CB position. 

I think just a little too early for Douglas. He should be available in the 3rd and maybe 4th round. Love his size at CB. Only a one-year starter I think hurts him a bit.

i think lamp comes off the board quickly

cook has a shot to be there when we pick, id be pretty happy if we land him in the middle of the second

i hope we get the best player remaining among corners, edge rushers or yes even running back if cook is there

If you take Ballard at his word, he is looking for long armed, quick twitch, play to the whistle, explosive players. 

For a pass rusher, that spells Tyrus Bowser. 

For a CB, that spells Kevin King or Wilson.

What it does not spell is Tim Williams. Film does not impress; effort even less impressive. Stay far far away.

Here are my best available players for day 2:

10. Malik McDowell

12. Forest Lamp

14. Tim Williams

16. Derek Rivers

20. Carl Lawson

23. Quincy Wilson

25. Joe Mixon

26. Zach Cunningham

---------------this is the ranking I had for round 1. Adding players that I didn't have before, won't include players selected already.

29. Budda Baker(probably not going to take him because of oversaturation of the safety position)

30. Tyus Bowser

31. Raekwon McMillan

32. Cordrea Tankersley

33. Kevin King

34. Cordrea Tankersley

35. Sidney Jones(??? I have no idea about his projected physical health going forward. may be higher, or lower depending on it)

36. Chris Wormley

37. Chidobe Awuzie

38. Fabian Moreau

This should be enough :) Some of those will probably be there in the third, too...

My prediction would be Cordrea Tankersley. He has a similar profile to Hooker - he's big and athletic and has ballskills and turnover ability(9 interceptions over last two years, I think that's the best of all the CBs projected in the second).