Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AmberDerrow

Colts Up Close TV Show

21 posts in this topic

Looking for your thoughts on the Colts' TV Show "Colts UpClose"...

Do you watch it?

What would you like to see changed about it?

What segments would make you want to watch it more?

They are looking for a new title, any suggestions?

It currently airs Saturday night 11:35PM / Sunday morning 8AM.

All feedback is appreciated! 

I stopped watching. I like it, enough to record it; but usually delete it before watching.

What I really want to see is 'behind the scenes' info about how the team is prepared, functions within the organization.

Less coverage of the community brand building stories. I want to see 'how the sausage is made'. An example would be some of the panel interview segments we have seen on the scouts. Depth. Insight. That is what I want to see.

The greatest value of the show is to connect with they what/how/why of the organization.

Feel free to contact me offline if you feel I can add more detail.

3 people like this

I agree with all the above poster said.... Less fluff more substance... More behind the scenes of how and why the organization is doing what it's doing/why certain decisions were made. 

2 people like this

On 12/26/2016 at 1:30 PM, AmberDerrow said:

Do you watch it?

I'd change the name to  "So What Now What?"    

It's good for kids who want to know what Andrew Luck's favorite color is. If they want to keep the same content then I would suggest changing the name that is more attractive to younger people.

Coolest thing going right now is the first on the field pregame (via Colts app). That's a must watch!

Production quality is lacking.

I like when coaches are brought on to speak.

Coach Pagano has talked about trusting the process. It might involve a lot of things but it would be cool to break that down: Showing position groups being coached and players either being corrected or praised, depending upon results. Show the importance of technique, mindset, etc.

On 12/29/2016 at 11:05 AM, jshipp23 said:

"Colts Corral "

That was the name of the Colts fan club in Baltimore. There was an old show in Baltimore on Channel 2 called Corral of the Colts, starring Charlie Eckmann and Art Donovan. This was in the days of the NFL Coastal Division. Never a bad name for a show. 

4 people like this

On 1/4/2017 at 11:06 AM, The Old Crow said:

That was the name of the Colts fan club in Baltimore. There was an old show in Baltimore on Channel 2 called Corral of the Colts, starring Charlie Eckmann and Art Donovan. This was in the days of the NFL Coastal Division. Never a bad name for a show. 

How about a new Colts marching band? Lol

Do you watch it?

Would a Colts Legacy segment be appropriate? Maybe spotlight a past player. Now the $64,000.00 question: Would you limit that to Indy players or all past players that wore the horseshoe? 

14 hours ago, coltsfeva said:

How about a new Colts marching band? Lol

You guys could probably do that if you wanted. The old Baltimore Colts Marching band morphed into the Baltimore Marching Ravens. For any of you familiar with it, they brought back the old Baltimore Colts fight song with new lyrics to match the Ravens. Another interesting note was Harriet Irsay helped the band keep their uniforms after the team moved. So if you are in Baltimore next year, and the Ravens score , you will hear the old Baltimore Colts fight song with new lyrics. 

I watch the show sometimes but it does seem to lack something. Perhaps more interviews with the GM. How about Colts 'Audible' for a new name. It's a double entendre obviously. To hear or to change a play at the line of scrimmage. I guess that's pretty lame but it's just a thought.

How about a monthly segment on "How to chop wood, with Chuck Pagano"

2 people like this

Do you watch it?

Haven't really ever watched it honestly... but I do have one question:

Are you single!?  SHAZAAAAAAM!!!  Pretty pretty lady!  :headspin::scoregood:

On 1/7/2017 at 7:56 AM, coltsfeva said:

Would a Colts Legacy segment be appropriate? Maybe spotlight a past player. Now the $64,000.00 question: Would you limit that to Indy players or all past players that wore the horseshoe? 

We need one for Trent Richardson. Hopefully, the prison allows interviews.

On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 1:30 PM, AmberDerrow said:

Do you watch it?

Gametime......

I Like.....

30 minutes all you got...don't judge

or it could be

30 minutes of Paganoisms... 

this week: iron sharpens iron

next week: grit

weeks3-8: the Process 

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 2:54 PM, lollygagger8 said:

How about a monthly segment on "How to chop wood, with Chuck Pagano"

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 9:32 PM, ReMeDy said:

We need one for Trent Richardson. Hopefully, the prison allows interviews.

7 hours ago, BlueRedZone said:

30 minutes all you got...don't judge

or it could be

30 minutes of Paganoisms... 

this week: iron sharpens iron

next week: grit

weeks3-8: the Process 

I think this was intended to be positive thread.

Not just another bash thread.

On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 1:30 PM, AmberDerrow said:

Do you watch it?

Maybe a segment on one player or group a week and the good things they do for the community away from football.

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 2:12 AM, CptHooligan said:

Haven't really ever watched it honestly... but I do have one question:

Are you single!?  SHAZAAAAAAM!!!  Pretty pretty lady!  :headspin::scoregood:

Yep, that is what she was asking.

SHAZAAAAAAM?   Didn't that saying come from Gomer Pile? :D

1 person likes this