Photo

Cory Redding

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
15 replies to this topic

#1 Mr.Debonair

Mr.Debonair
  • 507 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:14 PM

How many years is he signed for? I love this guy, having a great year for us

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 ar1888

ar1888
  • 376 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:18 PM

He signed a 3 year deal this past off season.

#3 ConBro

ConBro
  • 1137 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:23 PM

Me too-- my favorite defensive guy. I love his energy and the preface chants!

:blueshoe: 2013 AFC South Champions :blueshoe:

#4 shakedownstreet

shakedownstreet
  • 6533 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:24 PM

i too have a major man crush on cory redding. the way this defense has played team ball is outstanding and there is no doubt he is the leader

#5 krunk

krunk
  • 3892 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:26 PM

That's my guy too! He keeps everybody in attack mode.

#6 Gavin

Gavin
  • 18183 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:26 PM

http://www.spotrac.c...anapolis-colts/

That link above provides contract information for most players for the Colts and for other players around the league

#7 MR. Blueblood

MR. Blueblood
  • 1017 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:49 PM

Redding has become my favorite Colt on Defense. Still have lots of love for Mathis and Bethea, but Redding is making this D run. You can tell the guys in the locker room know it too since they just voted him Captain. A well deserved honor. I hope Redding finishes his career as a Colt!
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself."--Sun Tzu

#8 HungarianColtsFan

HungarianColtsFan
  • 2764 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:15 AM

Redding is a beast and can fire up D anytime! I believe he's one of our best FA acquisitions. Glad that he has a long contract. Just give him more quality troops!

COLTSTRONG

#9 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13698 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:35 AM

That's my guy too! He keeps everybody in attack mode.

Yup, here's the Colts version of LB Ray Lewis...Who let the dogs out? No, more like who let the wild Colts out? Time to gallop & stampede over our next opponent every single Sunday Baby!

Posted Image
"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack." Sun Tzu

#10 ReMeDy

ReMeDy
  • 2116 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:50 AM

Wow, Donnie Avery for 1 yr/$615,000? I could care less if he can't catch; we got a good deal on that one! Even Mewelde Moore cost us more at 1 yr/$825,000.

Only thing that rubs me the wrong way is Fleener for 4 yr/$5,431,000. I'd rather have 8.8309 more Donnie Avery's!

Posted Image

Charles "Chuck" Pagano ~ Master Defensive Tactician.

#11 IndyTrav

IndyTrav
  • 2908 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:59 AM

I love what Redding has done. What concerns me is getting some younger guys in there to learn from him and everything he has to offer. He's 32. He isn't going to be performing at a high level, for much longer.

We need w 26yr old Cory Redding.

I like to argue. 

#12 Rufnek

Rufnek
  • Rookie
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:25 PM

I love what Redding has done. What concerns me is getting some younger guys in there to learn from him and everything he has to offer. He's 32. He isn't going to be performing at a high level, for much longer.

We need w 26yr old Cory Redding.

One name, Josh Chapman!

#13 throwing BBZ

throwing BBZ
  • 3396 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:45 PM

Pay attention to Fili Moala at 6"4" and 310. He was playing better and better.
Redding is very athletic and appears to be long armed. Listed at 6'4" 315. That is the prototype and why a Drake Nevis at 6'1" just won`t do.
Tho I have a hard time believing Redding is that Heavy because he just never stops running and is so athletic.
Grigs will be looking for Redding type players for that position.

Did you notice 66 Clifton Geathers playing Reddings backup some Sunday? Listed at 6'7" and 325. Is that an understudy for you? :thmup:
Batted balls at the line are awesome, so get those arms up guys.

#14 shakedownstreet

shakedownstreet
  • 6533 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:46 PM

just heard on the radio redding has been named colts man of the year, whatever that means

#15 BleedingBlue

BleedingBlue
  • 1010 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:52 PM

Redding = stability in our run defense.

I noticed it the first day he played.

He has also kept QBs from running up the middle when the pocket collapses.

That was the most frustrating thing to watch over the last few years when Mathis and Freeney would collapse the pocket, most QBs Knew just to scoot up the middle for a 10 yard gain.
Calvin Johnson drops 2 passes in the 4th Quarter? Really?

#16 itmustbejj

itmustbejj
  • 77 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:16 PM

I was at the game on Sunday, I was in town for a week and my fiancee got us 3rd row seats right behind the bench. Corey kept coming over to pump up the crowd yelling "On Third Down....you stand up.....On Second Down......you stand up.....On First Down.....YOU STAND UP"

Love that guy.

FYI I was not a front rower sitting on my hands the whole game. The titans fan next to me said I made him "turn his hearing aid down" lol.

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      21 Oct
    Bogie

Golden Dawn comes tonight, Ministry marathan before Halloween

Show comments (5)
View All Updates