Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bronco Training Camp

Gavin

HI QWIZ!

Your avatar still creeps me out bro.

*shivers

It's been a while Ruk! Lol yeah most still aren't used to it. Heck, I'm not really...plus it's like 12 in the morning where I am, and being up by myself isn't helping things at all hahaha.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re Peytons Scrimmage, sent to me from Denver Cousin Now Peyton Freak

Peyton allowed top change play only once, Result TD pass

========================================================================

During the scrimmage, Manning was on the field for just 14 plays -- but they featured plenty of highlights for both the offense and defense.

But the play of the day was Manning's 14th and final rep.

The veteran quarterback made a number of checks at the line as he read the defense, which got the Sports Authority Field crowd fired up. With the play clock nearing zero, Manning took the snap, dropped back and fired to wide receiver

Eric Decker's back shoulder in the front corner of the end zone. Decker hauled it in with both feet in bounds to cap off the first-team offense's drive with a touchdown

((((( As he prepared for the snap, Manning moved some people around, drained the play clock until just one second remained, then tossed a scoring pass to Eric Decker's back shoulder in the left corner of the end zone, just eluding cornerback Drayton Florence's coverage.

It was a play Manning called the old-fashioned way, executed without the benefit of electronics.

Record crowd at Broncos scrimmage sees into the mind of Manning - The Denver Posthttp://www.denverpos...d#ixzz22fgzsmGF

)))))))))))

"I thought Decker's back-shoulder touchdown catch was awesome," Manning said. "It was excellent coverage by Florence, but Decker did a good job kind of holding his eyes until the last minute. Back-shoulder fades are a hard route to cover. That was something he and I have been working on, so it was good to put that into play today."\

After practice, Manning explained why he waited until the end of the clock on that particular play. Throughout the scrimmage, the quarterbacks received their plays from Offensive Coordinator Mike McCoy through the "headphones" in their helmet -- as they would during a game. Before his touchdown to Decker, Manning's headphones went out.

"Instead of burning the timeout, Coach McCoy just told me, 'If the phones go down, just call something that you like,'" Manning said. "The defense was blitzing, kind of showing man-to-man. Obviously with one-on-one on the outside, Decker and Thomas have to win. That was a good play to see out of that guy today."

How many of us are there now? :) Given the crowd (x2 of last year), 20,000 of us?

Thanks for posting. This is awesome!

My Friend, Let me make this clear, I have & will always be a Colt fan that grew up and stayed with them since the 50/s with Unitas

I do love Peyton as I am sure many on this board do, but they are here for as rightfully so ,for the Colts its Colts forum

I will never stop following the Colts, I will never stop following Peyton,

U dont know the various medical issues I am facing with myself and my Mother as the Colt Forum people for the most part do

As their are so many others who will write about Colt issues, and my time is super critical to me & mom , I am rarely posting on Colt stuff ( though peruse whats interesting for my review when can ) as so many do post the latest Colt News, but as I get links from Denver relatives If I have the time I will try to squeeze in early AM said Info for those still interested

When this site first went up I posted many daily as have in past versions of the forum , but again there are so many that do and with my limited free time now I only do when find something truly compelling

Or just to get away on Misc Discussions when need a break from my daily responsibilities

SEE Regarding Current Mom issues, besides Brain tumor, COPD, recent hip sugery, age 94 etc

http://forums.colts....-i-am-not-here/

If ever want details on my medical issues , way more than u can imagine , just ask in PM ( know though with all I have I am thankful as their are others who are worse off and others worse off than them , there is always someone worse off so take stock of what u have , be positive and move forward as best u can

Regards Barry

Broncos game is on NFL Ne

Ouch. Tough break for him again (!) this year. Poor guy.

More importantly, best of luck to you with your medical issues. I hope you get the relief you need very soon. Thanks for posting these when you are dealing with real difficulties.

Broncos game is on NFL Network TV thursday night / Friday Morning at Midnight Eastern time

That's fabulous! Thanks for the heads up.

as I thought I remembered last year, it appears Nfl Network will again replay all if possible preseason games, I know Thursday night there are games on that station right after each other threw out the night, I will definitely record until i can watch it, No way can i stay up that late with my medication , I am eastern time

Now i havent read this officially, just an observation from Thursdays night games as I scrolled ahead on TV listing in the direct TV guide for NFL network

as I thought I remembered last year, it appears Nfl Network will again replay all if possible preseason games, I know Thursday night there are games on that station right after each other threw out the night, I will definitely record until i can watch it, No way can i stay up that late with my medication , I am eastern time

Now i havent read this officially, just an observation from Thursdays night games as I scrolled ahead on TV listing in the direct TV guide for NFL network

That would be sweet. I was going to shell out $20 to watch preseason games online at the risk of being ridiculed by my husband :)

I will keep checking NFLN. Thanks for the tip!

That would be sweet. I was going to shell out $20 to watch preseason games online at the risk of being ridiculed by my husband :)

I will keep checking NFLN. Thanks for the tip!

Tell him how smart u r or show him how u are trying to save money by searching alternate ways of viewing that don't involve spending more money

Tell him how smart u r or show him how u are trying to save money by searching alternate ways of viewing that don't involve spending more money

Broncos game is on NFL Ne

Broncos game is on NFL Network TV thursday night / Friday Morning at Midnight Eastern time

Thursday's game is being shown 3 times, the time noted in above comment as well as

Friday 8/10 @ 10 AM, & Sunday 8/12 @ 10:30 AM ALL TIMES EASTERN TIME ZONE

If u have nfl sunday ticket with direct TV u go to smart search in the menu and type in Denver, shows all Denver Sport teams this week

Monday's lowlight:The Broncos continue to be a little wobbly in the injury department. Linebacker Von Miller (ankle), wide receiver Demaryius Thomas (Achilles), wide receiver Greg Orton (ankle) and tackle Ryan Harris (ankle) all left practice at varying times and did not return. On Thomas, coach John Fox said the receiver's leg simply felt "a little tight" and that it was "nothing serious." Harris went in to the locker room during practice. Orton had tried to return to practice Monday after missing some time with the injury.

:Broncos' Peyton Manning moves offense with time running down against No. 1 defense - The Denver Posthttp://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_21251643/manning-moves-offense-time-running-down-against-no#ixzz22qspW0RK

Thats besides RB Hilmans Hamstring injury who was expected to be great out of backfield & maybe become # 2 RB and Safety Quinton Carters kneee surgery & Others

Re Peytons Scrimmage, sent to me from Denver Cousin Now Peyton Freak

Peyton allowed top change play only once, Result TD pass

========================================================================

During the scrimmage, Manning was on the field for just 14 plays -- but they featured plenty of highlights for both the offense and defense.

But the play of the day was Manning's 14th and final rep.

The veteran quarterback made a number of checks at the line as he read the defense, which got the Sports Authority Field crowd fired up. With the play clock nearing zero, Manning took the snap, dropped back and fired to wide receiver

Eric Decker's back shoulder in the front corner of the end zone. Decker hauled it in with both feet in bounds to cap off the first-team offense's drive with a touchdown

((((( As he prepared for the snap, Manning moved some people around, drained the play clock until just one second remained, then tossed a scoring pass to Eric Decker's back shoulder in the left corner of the end zone, just eluding cornerback Drayton Florence's coverage.

It was a play Manning called the old-fashioned way, executed without the benefit of electronics.

Record crowd at Broncos scrimmage sees into the mind of Manning - The Denver Posthttp://www.denverpos...d#ixzz22fgzsmGF

)))))))))))

"I thought Decker's back-shoulder touchdown catch was awesome," Manning said. "It was excellent coverage by Florence, but Decker did a good job kind of holding his eyes until the last minute. Back-shoulder fades are a hard route to cover. That was something he and I have been working on, so it was good to put that into play today."\

After practice, Manning explained why he waited until the end of the clock on that particular play. Throughout the scrimmage, the quarterbacks received their plays from Offensive Coordinator Mike McCoy through the "headphones" in their helmet -- as they would during a game. Before his touchdown to Decker, Manning's headphones went out.

"Instead of burning the timeout, Coach McCoy just told me, 'If the phones go down, just call something that you like,'" Manning said. "The defense was blitzing, kind of showing man-to-man. Obviously with one-on-one on the outside, Decker and Thomas have to win. That was a good play to see out of that guy today."

"If ther phones go down, just call something that you like"

...(He's going to do very well in Denver)

no link but cousin called saying he read at one point Peyton during Monday drills was upset at OL adjustments as they were not executing instructions properly and also at some route running

"If ther phones go down, just call something that you like"

...(He's going to do very well in Denver)

Have to love that remark instruction

True if can get timing down was doing well then as from above posted today see my quote of myself,

allso if read todays injuries FROM COMMENTS ABOVE CALLED LOWLIGHTS Vonm Millar & Thomas among others, hillman not even much of OTA snaps before injury, New Safty Leohnard on PUP so they sign b Brookings right after him, many others

Safety Quinton Carters kneee surgery & Others

Thursday's game is being shown 3 times, the time noted in above comment as well as

Friday 8/10 @ 10 AM, & Sunday 8/12 @ 10:30 AM ALL TIMES EASTERN TIME ZONE

If u have nfl sunday ticket with direct TV u go to smart search in the menu and type in Denver, shows all Denver Sport teams this week

Thanks for the times - I haven't bothered looking yet (for the Colts either).

I DO have Directv with Sunday Ticket, and I'm not sure what you mean by smart search. There is a search feature deep down the menu system, but I usually only use that to search for shows based on the title. Are you talking about using THAT feature with a different parameter other than title, or are you talking about some other feature? I don't have an HD box so the software might be a bit different.

I DO have Directv with Sunday Ticket, and I'm not sure what you mean by smart search. There is a search feature deep down the menu system, but I usually only use that to search for shows based on the title. Are you talking about using THAT feature with a different parameter other than title, or are you talking about some other feature? I don't have an HD box so the software might be a bit different.

Mac , I have HD DVR & HD nion DVR, both have search features but only with HD DVR can i do it

even searching underr all catergories, sports etc cant find with non DVR, only one witrh DVR when click on menu says smart search

Colts are next Sunday the LIVE 19th Vs Pit at 8 PM on regular local chjannel TV for detroit its chjannel 4, the one that currently has the Olympics

If a Game is on regular TV it not on NFL network I believe, & That is only sjopwing I found

Didnt find for some reason this weeks , but from colts.com it is

http://www.colts.com/team/season-schedule.html

• TV: NFL NETWORK / MY-INDYTV 23
  • Radio: VECTREN RADIO NETWORK
  • Sirius: 88

Wow, a lot happened in the last two days. We cannot afford to lose Miller, Decker and Thomas. Hope they are going to be fine soon.

And Dumervile will not be charged. I'm not surprised as I suspected it was a case of DWB but glad nonetheless.

I'm ready for Thursday!

Decker was awhile back, Thomas they say is no big deal but who knows, no mention on Von Miller

Mac , I have HD DVR & HD nion DVR, both have search features but only with HD DVR can i do it

even searching underr all catergories, sports etc cant find with non DVR, only one witrh DVR when click on menu says smart search

Colts are next Sunday the LIVE 19th Vs Pit at 8 PM on regular local chjannel TV for detroit its chjannel 4, the one that currently has the Olympics

If a Game is on regular TV it not on NFL network I believe, & That is only sjopwing I found

Didnt find for some reason this weeks , but from colts.com it is

http://www.colts.com...n-schedule.html

• TV: NFL NETWORK / MY-INDYTV 23
  • Radio: VECTREN RADIO NETWORK
  • Sirius: 88

Thanks Bayone, I have a DVR, but not HD. Older box - I guess I don't have that feature.

I have no idea if either team is going to be shown live here, but I'll catch them on the NFL network. I don't really care if it's live or not.

COLTS @ PIT IS NBC HEAR IN DETROIT the 19th

They are at the Bears ,

Broncos Vs Bears also on 8/14 @ 8 PM on nfl network

, but dont see anything for next weeks game Vs Seahawks on the 18th which is in Denver so probably on local TV and overides NFL network maybe ?????

The 26th the Broncos aare also at home Vs 49'ers and are away on the 30th Vs Cardinals

So maybe only away games are on NFL network, but since programming only goes forward just so far I will have to search again later

This would explain why dont see colts , but I havent ched out thiursday nights all night showing of games to see if all are away games

I may be considered local for colts

If only shows teams I look up and only shows the away games or games not considered local for my area may be some channel changes for where u guys all live & if thats the case then I cant promise u get same as me-

I am givinfgg from Detroit location'

sorryu <I know this is confusing, may have to do with various teams & licensing agreements, other variables

I have to get off now, but I am amazed my search showed nothing for Colts for this 1st game so baffled

Wow, a lot happened in the last two days. We cannot afford to lose Miller, Decker and Thomas. Hope they are going to be fine soon.

And Dumervile will not be charged. I'm not surprised as I suspected it was a case of DWB but glad nonetheless.

I'm ready for Thursday!

I am more worried that the OL and WR were all not on Manings page on Mondays training , though was only briefly I am told, Manig scolded them good

all I can sugest is go to NFL network and scroll through as u cant search like me, thats actually what I did first before tryoing search, My smart search u dont even have to put in entire denver name , once u put in enough letters it brings up all polssiblities

NOW REALLY MUST BE OFF< I TRIED MY BEST

all I can sugest is go to NFL network and scroll through as u cant search like me, thats actually what I did first before tryoing search, My smart search u dont even have to put in entire denver name , once u put in enough letters it brings up all polssiblities

NOW REALLY MUST BE OFF< I TRIED MY BEST

Thanks, good info.

I thought that all games were on nfl network at some point. As you say, it probably requires just looking hour by hour, day by day. I'll find them if they are there. I have to see if there is a website for the network that makes it easier.

I'm ready for Thursday!

Sunday 8/19 11 pm Broncos Vs Seattle, only 1 currently listed, NFL Netrwork Guess they are showing all games, we shall see

Heres the scoop ,

SAearched Colts instead of indianapolis

NFL Netwok Direct Tv 130 PM, & 10:30 Pm on 8/12 & 8/13 9 AM FOR COLTS

another search metod that worked on my HD -Non DVR

Menu to search, when say enter I mean highlight & press that center select button

Serach , ihighlight & enter keyword

put in colts

scroll and select sports

scroll to football & select it

brinfgs up a ton of NFL preseasons, highlight & select 1st one and scroll through each till find game u want as brings up all preseason games, instead of colts in search if dont work can do same with NFL PRESEASON

GOOD LUCK< GOOD BYE

GOOD LUCK< GOOD BYE

Good Deal.

Wasn't there a movie by that name? Sounds like a newscaster signing off.

Finger hurts from entering but for my budies , thats ok

Well now I just feel bad. :)

I would have slogged through it myself when I got near the TV - no need for pain! I'd have been happy to look it up for YOU. But I appreciate it.

Sunday 8/19 11 pm Eastern- Broncos Vs Seattle, only 1 currently listed, may show more as days go by, only shows items curently scheduled

, NFL Netrwork Guess they are showing all games, we shall see

DONT FEEL BAD< anytrhing causes these fingers to spasm & hurt, its neurological, just one of my daily thinmgs living with since 1988 , they can do it without doing anything , just all of a sudden

Thanks, good info.

I thought that all games were on nfl network at some point. As you say, it probably requires just looking hour by hour, day by day. I'll find them if they are there. I have to see if there is a website for the network that makes it easier.

Is a direct tv website, I have never used it, must be away to look up there too, ccan always call trech support for help with it

OK off to MOM's

Game Time Review

Bronco Games

Thursday's ( Vs Bears ) game is being shown 4 times, NFL Network TV

This thursday night / Friday Morning at Midnight Eastern time

Friday 8/10 @ 10 AM, & Sunday 8/12 @ 10:30 AM & on 8/14 @ 8 PM on nfl network ALL TIMES EASTERN TIME ZONE NFL

Sunday 8/19 11 pm Broncos Vs Seattle, only 1 currently listed, NFL Netrwork, schedule shown only goes for a week or 2, sure more will be listed

Colt Game Vs Rams

Netwok Direct Tv 130 PM, & 10:30 Pm on 8/12 & 8/13 9 AM FOR COLTS 1st preseason game , all eastern

AGAIN , Finger Issue can just come up anytime without doing anything, neurological issue since 1988

Hang in there buddy...thanks for the good info!

Wow, a lot happened in the last two days.

Those who will miss Thursdays games due to injury,

• Rookie running back Ronnie Hillman returned from his hamstring strain but did not participate in team drills. Hillman, defensive tackle Justin Bannan (calf), safety Jim Leonhard (knee), , offensive tackle Ryan Harris (ankle) and receivers Greg Orton (ankle) and Tyler Grisham (knee) are not expected play against the Bears.

also linebacker Keith Brooking

( rules not injury related as just signed )

as not allowed to practice till after certain time signed, so hasnt practiced yet

:Broncos likely to get Peyton Manning 10-12 plays in preseason vs. Bears - The Denver Posthttp://www.denverpos...n#ixzz22tlGMSqd

Quinton Carter, safety also wont play as had knee surgery / arthroscopic last week if remember right, thats why the 2 safty signings, Brookings & Leonhard

according to 1 artricle Hillman just may make the trip & play though only had minor drills , that is stretching and light warmups due to hamstring & not a true practice even though article alludes to such by not specifying type of practice

http://broncotalk.net/2012/08/39919/broncos-buzz/injury-report/hillman-may-play-thursday-urlacher-ruled-out/#more-39919

Leonhard did not last long...I hope he is not out too long. Some on Colts forum had thrown around signing him...we were concerned with injuries.

Those who will miss Thursdays games due to injury,

• Rookie running back Ronnie Hillman returned from his hamstring strain but did not participate in team drills. Hillman, defensive tackle Justin Bannan (calf), safety Jim Leonhard (knee), , offensive tackle Ryan Harris (ankle) and receivers Greg Orton (ankle) and Tyler Grisham (knee) are not expected play against the Bears.

also linebacker Keith Brooking

( rules not injury related as just signed )

as not allowed to practice till after certain time signed, so hasnt practiced yet

:Broncos likely to get Peyton Manning 10-12 plays in preseason vs. Bears - The Denver Posthttp://www.denverpos...n#ixzz22tlGMSqd

see Note above your last about Carter & Hillman if u missed it

Leonhard I think was known he would fail physical as believe he did in Buffalo , but if he can get healthy he can be a returner, is a hard hitter , and provides experience, yet is taking up a rooster spot

Wish never noted fingers started to hurt, feel bad Mac feels bad, They always hurt most of day or spasm or lock up, Since 1988 u get used to these things , u live with them or dont live, anyway

Cant be on like yesterday , Have a good one Barry