Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

colts sign jerry brown

CR91

I'm pretty familiar with him. And I agree with atapcl in that he may be more than just camp fodder. I follow the Arena Football League closely, and he dominates there. Hopefully it will translate into good things with the Colts.

Here's an article I just wrote about him this morning:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/indianapolis-colts-sign-defensive-lineman-arena-football-league-140200205--nfl.html

I didnt follow him at Illinois or even follow Illinois

for that matter, if I had to guess I would camp body as well at best . do to his size he will probably have to convert to linebacker to have a shot to make the Colts and we have so much depth I would say he has no shot, I dont even think the Peguese cut has anything to do with this pick up, in my opinion Peguese was cut regardless at some point

I didnt follow him at Illinois or even follow Illinois

for that matter, if I had to guess I would camp body as well at best . do to his size he will probably have to convert to linebacker to have a shot to make the Colts and we have so much depth I would say he has no shot, I dont even think the Peguese cut has anything to do with this pick up, in my opinion Peguese was cut regardless at some point

What team do you follow then

Umm he looks like he has some potentail. Seems to be able to at least get pressure on the QB. Makes some plays on the running back in the back field. Does need to work on disengaing his defender so he can actually make a play on the QB and sack him. He does seem to get his arms extended and bull rushh the offensive linemen backward a number of times which is good. But It mainly scrimmage film so Can get to excited overall but he could be a sleeper.

I'm pretty familiar with him. And I agree with atapcl in that he may be more than just camp fodder. I follow the Arena Football League closely, and he dominates there. Hopefully it will translate into good things with the Colts.

http://sports.yahoo....00205--nfl.html

Yeah, that blocked extra point in the Rush/Talons game was a killer.

I remember seeing that & just knowing that was gonna be the difference.

My nephew is the defensive coordinator for the Rush.

JB seems to have a high motor & is quite mobile.

I see him as an OLB as well but he may also get

a good amount of reps on ST.

This is shaping up to be a very exciting off season & I can't

wait to see my NEW & IMPROVED Colts team in action.

Yeah, that blocked extra point in the Rush/Talons game was a killer.

I remember seeing that & just knowing that was gonna be the difference.

My nephew is the defensive coordinator for the Rush.

JB seems to have a high motor & is quite mobile.

I see him as an OLB as well but he may also get

a good amount of reps on ST.

This is shaping up to be a very exciting off season & I can't

wait to see my NEW & IMPROVED Colts team in action.

Wow, your nephew is Walt Housman?? That's cool! Small world!

http://sports.yahoo....00205--nfl.html

thanks for the info... Big and fast ... you never know?

I like these kind of stories. I hope he makes it.