CR91

NFC

1.eagles 13-3

2.packers 12-4

3.panthers 11-5

4.cardinals 9-7

5.lions 10-6

6.falcons 10-6

saints giants and 49ers do not make it back. saints just have too much problems, brees is unhappy, players might be suspended. their a mess. giants have a really tough schedule. i cant see them doing better then 8-8. i cant see alex smith duplicating what he did this year.

AFC

1.ravens 14-2

2.patriots 13-3

3.texans 11-5

4.chargers 11-5

5.steelers 11-5

6.colts 10-6

as much as everyone thinks the broncos will easily win their division because of peyton well lets think about it. peyton hasnt played in over a year and the broncos play one of the toughest schedules this year and peyton has always struggled against chargers and romeo crenel. broncos go 8-8 as for the colts making the playoff, like i said many times the colts have 10 winnable games on their schedule. so going 10-6 will give them a WC berth

Sadly my SB prediction right now is NE wins it all, which I may change later. They tend to go to NO super bowls and John Harbaugh opening up his big fat mouth on spygate will just fire them up and help NE beat up on their biggest competition in the AFC. I am not usually high on SB losers but the Pats are loaded, as long as Brady does not get hurt. They might have one more big run or two in them.

There will be a suprise in the AFC and NFC in the playoffs too. Someone we don't expect from either conference should get in. And a few with high expectations will falter.

Sadly my SB prediction right now is NE wins it all, which I may change later. They tend to go to NO super bowls and John Harbaugh opening up his big fat mouth on spygate will just fire them up and help NE beat up on their biggest competition in the AFC. I am not usually high on SB losers but the Pats are loaded, as long as Brady does not get hurt. They might have one more big run or two in them.

There will be a suprise in the AFC and NFC in the playoffs too. Someone we don't expect from either conference should get in. And a few with high expectations will falter.

NE? They only did well because they had the easiest schedule in the NFL, and then only had to play Tebow, and then got lucky at home to beat the Ravens. BTW, the Ravens were the only team that finished with a winning record that the Pats beat. They once again have the easiest schedule in the NFL, they will have a good record, and fall in the playoffs, IMO. The Packers go 13-3 and take the Lombardi trophy back home.

NE? They only did well because they had the easiest schedule in the NFL, and then only had to play Tebow, and then got lucky at home to beat the Ravens. BTW, the Ravens were the only team that finished with a winning record that the Pats beat. They once again have the easiest schedule in the NFL, they will have a good record, and fall in the playoffs, IMO. The Packers go 13-3 and take the Lombardi trophy back home.

That would be ideal. IF GB fixes the pass rush woes and these rooks work out.

As for NE and the schedule excuse, it's getting old. They probably IMO beat anyone in the NFC in the SB but the Giants.

The Pats schedule is a joke too again.

Much of this depends on Brady. If he stays healthy (unlike the last time they lost the SB) then they will roll. I think he and BB have one more big run in them.

I HOPE I am wrong but now that the Colts are not even a contender next season it likely won't bug me as much and I can just enjoy it more.

AFC

1.ravens 14-2

2.patriots 0-16

3.texans 11-5

4.broncos 11-5

5.steelers 11-5

6. Any team but the Colts

colts 4-12

Fixed the Colts record there, it's okay, we all make typos. Also fixed the Patriots record, but left them in the playoffs because the commish decides to let them in despite their record, as it's obvious the league loves the Pats. Also, you misspelled Broncos. No way they miss the playoffs,, they can at least muster a WC spot with the GOAT at the helm.

I like the Patriots off season moves, theyre a better team that went to the SB last year. The Packers had a weak draft and are going to be even worse on the backend, than they were last year. I don't have either team heading to the SB at this point of time, but the Patriots have an easier and more likely route than the Packers.

The Harbaughs are currently my favorites to making it to the SB from each conference. Both teams lost more so do to lack of luck than skill and both teams should be better than they were last year

I like the Patriots off season moves, theyre a better team that went to the SB last year. The Packers had a weak draft and are going to be even worse on the backend, than they were last year. I don't have either team heading to the SB at this point of time, but the Patriots have an easier and more likely route than the Packers.

The Harbaughs are currently my favorites to making it to the SB from each conference. Both teams lost more so do to lack of luck than skill and both teams should be better than they were last year

The Pack had a good draft IMO. Got secondary help (stole it from us, actually), added a pass rusher for nest to Matthews, not to mention adding Saturday to the OL.

Fixed the Colts record there, it's okay, we all make typos. Also fixed the Patriots record, but left them in the playoffs because the commish decides to let them in despite their record, as it's obvious the league loves the Pats. Also, you misspelled Broncos. No way they miss the playoffs,, they can at least muster a WC spot with the GOAT at the helm.

why did you change your avatar and your screen name

That would be very ideal. I can't expect it though. I just can't. I would be happy with a Harbaugh Bowl though.

I could see the Niners doing it more then the Ravens.

Heck an NFC East team again would not be suprising either.

I will mentally prepare myself ahead of time for something like Pats vs. Saints.

I think Baltimore will need to get homefield from NE. That week 3 game is huge.

1. New England Patriots 13-3

2. Denver Broncos 12-4

3. Baltimore Ravens 11-5

4. Houston Texans 11-5

5. Pittsburgh Steelers 10-6

6. Cincinnati Bengals 10-6

1. Green Bay Packers 14-2

2. San Francisco 49ers 13-3

3. Dallas Cowboys 12-4

4. New Orleans Saints 10-6

5. New York Giants 11-5

6. Detroit Lions 11-5

AFC Championship:

Denver Broncos vs. New England Patriots

NFC Championship:

San Francisco 49ers vs. Green Bay Packers

Super Bowl:

Denver Broncos vs. San Francisco 49ers

2. Denver Broncos 12-4

3. Baltimore Ravens 11-5

4. Houston Texans 11-5

5. Pittsburgh Steelers 10-6

3. Dallas Cowboys 12-4

4. New Orleans Saints 10-6

5. New York Giants 11-5

6. Detroit Lions 11-5

AFC Championship:

Denver Broncos vs. New England Patriots

NFC Championship:

San Francisco 49ers vs. Green Bay Packers

Super Bowl:

Denver Broncos vs. San Francisco 49ers

so bascially everyone that made the playoffs last year will make it again outside of the cowboys? has that ever happen in the nfl?

That would be very ideal. I can't expect it though. I just can't. I would be happy with a Harbaugh Bowl though.

I could see the Niners doing it more then the Ravens.

Heck an NFC East team again would not be suprising either.

I will mentally prepare myself ahead of time for something like Pats vs. Saints.

I think Baltimore will need to get homefield from NE. That week 3 game is huge.

It won't be saints. Might be the Falcons though, they are playing the NFC East this season.

so bascially everyone that made the playoffs last year will make it again outside of the cowboys? has that ever happen in the nfl?

I'm not sure, but those teams seem like the best in the NFL. Maybe a team like the Titans, Panthers or the Eagles have a chance, but these seem like the best teams in the NFL. Someone from the NFC will surprise us as usual though.

afc

1.steerlers 13-3

2.chargers 12,4

3.patriots 11-5

4.texans 11-5

5.ravens 10-6

6.jets 10-6

nfc

1. cowboys 13-3

2. bears 12-4

3.49ers 12-4

4.falcons 11-5

5.packers 10-6

6.eagles 10-6

afc title game chargers vs ravens nfc title game cowboys vs falcons

superbowl ravens vs cowboys ravens superbowl winner.

2. Pittsburgh Steelers 12-4

3. Baltimore Ravens 11-5

4. Houston Texans 11-5

5. Denver Broncos 10-6

3. Dallas Cowboys 10-6

4. Atlanta Falcons 10-6

5. New York Giants 11-5

6. Detroit Lions 11-5

Patriots versus Packers in the SuperBowl

with a healthy Gronkowski Patriots win

2. Pittsburgh Steelers 12-4

3. Baltimore Ravens 11-5

4. Houston Texans 11-5

5. Denver Broncos 10-6

3. Dallas Cowboys 10-6

4. Atlanta Falcons 10-6

5. New York Giants 11-5

6. Detroit Lions 11-5

Patriots versus Packers in the SuperBowl

with a healthy Gronkowski Patriots win

1.49ers

2.packers

3. eagles

4.Panthers

5.NYG

6.Lions

1.Broncos

2.Ravens

3.NE

4.Texans

5.PIT

6. NYJ

AFC

1. Baltimore Ravens (12-4)

2. New England Patriots (12-4)

3. Houston Texans (10-6)

4. Denver Broncos (9-7)

5. Pittsburgh Steelers (11-5)

6. Cincinnati Bengals (9-7)

NFC

1. San Francisco 49ers (13-3)

2. Green Bay Packers (12-4)

3. Philadelphia Eagles (11-5)

4. Atlanta Falcons (11-5)

5. Dallas Cowboys (10-6)

6. Chicago Bears (10-6)

AFC Champs: Baltimore Vs. Houston... Baltimore wins 30-24

NFC Champs: 49ers Vs. Packers.... 49ers win 42-41

Baltimore Vs. 49ers.... 49ers Win superbowl.

The NFC will definitely be tough to get into the playoffs especially those wildcard spots. Reason I have excluded the Giants is because they haven't made any really big moves to help the team other than Randle at #3 Wr. Wilson at RB... positions that they only needed depth for. Saints get excluded just because I don't think Brees can overcome the coaching moves... and also that not having Atlanta in the post season would be ridiculous given they added Asante Samuel, resigned Grimes and Lofton, as well as drafted some future o-line.

My thoughts for the AFC are these will pretty much be the same teams that get in from last year based on moves made. I think Kansas City and the Titans fall one game short of the playoffs in their divisions.

Colts predictions: 7-9... this is assuming they have an ok corner along with Jerraud Powers... 2013 season- playoffs

Ravens take a step back to me. Despite the Steelers being so banged up, they still fell just 1 game short of the Ravens. Ravens lost enough with their CB Carr, their DC and a safety coach to us and D-line depth as well while the Steelers managed to keep their stud of a LB coach away from us. Steelers had a much better draft, IMO and if Mike Wallace plays, Steelers have enough O-line protection now, IMO.

Steelers or Texans because I expect the Pats offense to take a small step back, good enough to lose HFA. I expect the Pats to get more competition from the NFC West than people think they are going to get.

On NFC side, Eagles and Packers with Falcons in the mix as a No.3

Eagles/Packers vs Steelers/Texans for SB

AFC:

1) New England

2) Denver

3) Baltimore

4) Pittsburgh

5) Buffalo

6) Houston (possible 8-8 scenario)

NFC:

1) Dallas (I hate to say this)

2) Chicago

3) San Francisco

4) Green Bay

5) Philadelphia

6) Carolina

Ruksak, Baltimore and Pittsburgh cannot be 3 and 4 since they are in the same division, they can however be 3 and 5.

Ruksak, Baltimore and Pittsburgh cannot be 3 and 4 since they are in the same division, they can however be 3 and 5.

Thank you. I hurried that post because I'm at work. I'd revise it but it's too late to edit it. Thanks again, Chad.

I dont think the Eagles get in, simply because I think some still have this dream team idea in there heads even after last year and Vick is good but hit him a few times and you get inside his head, hes smallish and at times tries not to use his natural ability to run just to appease those that tell him to stay back in the pocket and throw not to mention his top notch side Left Tackle is likely out for the season or most of it, Vick will have to remember what made him so dangerous if the eagles have a chance, I think they will regret not going Tackle early

I dont think the Eagles get in, simply because I think some still have this dream team idea in there heads even after last year and Vick is good but hit him a few times and you get inside his head, hes smallish and at times tries not to use his natural ability to run just to appease those that tell him to stay back in the pocket and throw not to mention his top notch side Left Tackle is likely out for the season or most of it, Vick will have to remember what made him so dangerous if the eagles have a chance, I think they will regret not going Tackle early

Eagles get going this year not because of their offense because their D started gelling towards the end of the season. This year, they make more noise on the field and their defensive draft picks have been outstanding. Vick might hand it to McCoy more this year, IMO and use his TEs more.

Eagles get going this year not because of their offense because their D started gelling towards the end of the season. This year, they make more noise on the field and their defensive draft picks have been outstanding. Vick might hand it to McCoy more this year, IMO and use his TEs more.

could happen they better find a way to replace Samuel though or someone will have to step up in there secondary and they will still need to fix the tackle problem, I love the Brandon Washington signing, thats one of the guys I was hoping the Colts would sign after Cordy Glenn got taken off the board

AFC

Patriots

Ravens

Texans

Broncos

Steelers

Jets/Chargers

NFC

Giants

Packers

Saints

49ers

Lions

Cowboys/Falcons

However this does look TOO familiar. So certainly some teams here will make a dramatic plummet. I can see Saints or Steelers as possible shockers to not make the playoffs. Surprised could be Bills, Cardinals, or Titans.

Ravens take a step back to me. Despite the Steelers being so banged up, they still fell just 1 game short of the Ravens. Ravens lost enough with their CB Carr, their DC and a safety coach to us and D-line depth as well while the Steelers managed to keep their stud of a LB coach away from us. Steelers had a much better draft, IMO and if Mike Wallace plays, Steelers have enough O-line protection now, IMO.

Steelers or Texans because I expect the Pats offense to take a small step back, good enough to lose HFA. I expect the Pats to get more competition from the NFC West than people think they are going to get.

On NFC side, Eagles and Packers with Falcons in the mix as a No.3

Eagles/Packers vs Steelers/Texans for SB

Eagles/Steelers fit the pattern perfectly. (can these patterns please end?)

Packers/Steelers would be pretty interesting. A rematch from two years ago. Another Rodgers/Big Ben game to hype up.

I'm looking for a big year from the Steelers (as much as I HATE to say that). They were just a couple pieces away last year, IMO, and scored those pieces (in big time VALUE spots) in the draft this year. They've also gone under the radar with how well they've managed the difficult cap situation they were in. I see them as the team to beat this next season.

AFC

1. Ravens 13-3

2. Patriots 12-4

3. Broncos 11-5

4. Colts 9-7

5. Bengals 11-5

6. Chargers 10-6

NFC

1. Cowboys 13-3

2. Packers 13-3

3. 49ers 11-5

4. Panthers 10-6

5. Lions 11-5

6. Eagles 9-7

Reasons

1. Left out Steelers: Defence is too old

2. Jets won't get past 7-9, Sanchez will win 2-3 games then Tebow comes in and gets them to 7

3.Texans have a very tough schedule won't see them get past 7-9, Colts have ten winnable games, they should win 9 of them

4. Raiders won't get anywhere with Carson Palmer

5. Bills are still a young team

6. Saints won't win more than 6 games, Panthers beat the Falcons twice, Falcons end up at 8-8

7. Giants have tough schedule, Redskins will win 9 but division standings will keep them out of playoffs

Playoffs

1st round: Broncos 24 Chargers 13

Eagles 31 49ers 27

Colts 27 Bengals 24 (We would be at home and we only lost to Bengals last year 27-17 in Cincinnati, 10 points, with

PAINTER)

Panthers 35 Lions 34

2nd Round: Broncos 38 Patriots 21

Cowboys 17 Eagles 13

Ravens 34 Colts 13

Panthers 42 Packers 31

3rd Round: Broncos 23 Ravens 13

Cowboys 34 Panthers 30

Super Bowl

Broncos 37 Cowboys 33

I'm actually a little surprised that nobody's putting the Bucs in the playoffs. I have a hunch they might be this year's 49ers. Schiano is legit and that roster is loaded with talent.

Anyway,

AFC:

1. New England -- 13-3

2. Denver -- 12-4

3. Houston -- 12-4

4. Baltimore -- 11-5

5. Pittsburgh -- 10-6

6. NY Jets -- 9-7 (SD or Cincy wouldn't be surprising here [maybe 9-7s], and Ten and Buf [8-8s] have outside shots)

Wildcard:

Houston over NYJ

Baltimore over Pittsburgh

Divisional:

Denver over Baltimore

Houston over New England

Championship:

Denver over Houston (I guess...I hate to be cliché)

NFC:

1. Green Bay -- 13-3

2. San Francisco (only by virtue of their weak division) -- 11-5

3. Tampa Bay -- 11-5

4. NY Giants -- 10-6

5. Chicago -- 10-6

6. Philadelphia -- 10-6

The NFC is by far the more competitive conference and the last two spots could easily be any of Dallas, Detroit and Atlanta (stick them at 9-7), with Carolina and NO not far behind (9-7 or 8-8).

Wildcard:

Tampa Bay over Philadelphia

NYG over Chicago

Divisional:

Tampa Bay over San Francisco

Green Bay over NYG

Championship:

Green Bay over Tampa Bay

Super Bowl (40-something):

Green Bay over Denver (Cuz Peyton can't win in his first year there, right?)

*I have the Colts winning 5-7 games*

*Also, Vick Ballard is the first back to get 3 million yards rushing.*

So let it be written, so let it be done.

NFC:

#1- Eagles 13-3

#2- Packers 12-4

#3- 49's 11-5

#4- Falcons 11-5

#5- Cowboys 11-5

#6- Lions 10-6

AFC:

#1- Texans 13-3

#2- Ravens 12-4

#3- Patriots 11-5

#4- Broncos 10-6

#5- Titans 10-6

#6- Jets 9-7

Why does everyone think that the Texans have the division locked up? I just don't see them at 13-3 after their offseason. More like 9-7. The defense is decent, but teams now know what to expect and can plan for it.

Their offense is on very thin ice with an injured QB, a bad backup, and an obliterated right side of the offensive line, having lost the guard, tackle and tight end on Foster's strong side. Andre Johnson has lost a step or two and is missing games because of hamstring that keeps flaring up, they did nothing in the offseason to pick up a veteran WR, and they let their kicker go.

The Texans are very vulnerable to at least the Titans, and hopefully us. They aren't going to score a lot of points.

Why does everyone think that the Texans have the division locked up? I just don't see them at 13-3 after their offseason. More like 9-7. The defense is decent, but teams now know what to expect and can plan for it.

Their offense is on very thin ice with an injured QB, a bad backup, and an obliterated right side of the offensive line, having lost the guard, tackle and tight end on Foster's strong side. Andre Johnson has lost a step or two and is missing games because of hamstring that keeps flaring up, they did nothing in the offseason to pick up a veteran WR, and they let their kicker go.

The Texans are very vulnerable to at least the Titans, and hopefully us. They aren't going to score a lot of points.

Interesting points.

I was thinking about TN recently as well. They might suprise. Houston has VERY high expectations on them. In 2008 going into the season nobody was talking about TN and they finished with the first seed.

And the Colts can as usual maybe beat Houston in Indy.

Regardless, unless major injuries strike NE I still think the AFC goes through them right now.

I am not sure I see GB having the first seed again though.

However this does look TOO familiar. So certainly some teams here will make a dramatic plummet. I can see Saints or Steelers as possible shockers to not make the playoffs. Surprised could be Bills, Cardinals, or Titans.

Chalk KC in as a possible postseason surprise. I agree about the Bills.