Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024: Game #7, Dolphins @ Colts, October 20, 2024, 1 PM ET

NFLfan

Miami @ Colts  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Anthony Richardson is expected to play against the Dolphins. Keeping in mind that he is returning from injury, how many total yards passing and running do you expect from him?

• Less than 175
    • Between 175 and 250
    • over 250
  2. 2. Which statement best describes what you believe?

• Colts need to play the players that give them the best chance to win now.
    • The Colts should play their young players (Anthony Richardson, Alex Pierce, Latu, Mitchell, etc.) even if it is means losing games, as these players need to play to develop. (This is a year to develop players.)
  3. 3. Who wins?

• Colts
    • Dolphins
    • The game will end in a tie.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/20/2024 at 05:15 PM

1 minute ago, stitches said:

What's the plan when you put Flacco in? Serious question here... what's your plan going forward? You draft another QB in the draft? You give another contract to Flacco? Then what? 

Literally this. Both of those. So simple honestly 

• Like 1

Just now, AKB said:

plan 1 - win the game 

oiffseason can be addressed in the offseason

I don't think you can do that. IMO if you take AR out you are giving up on him, thus you need to have some sort of a plan going forward. The ONLY reason to take AR our is if you've given up on him IMO. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Trace Pyott said:

Yah I was adamant about starting AR because we need to see if he’s the guy and get the reps but man I would be lying if I said I wasn’t starting to question if he should sit. 

If you sit him at this point you are saying he’s not the guy which means you need another QB which means you need as high of a pick as you can get which playing Flacco to either just miss the playoffs or just sneak in isn’t going to do it.  

The best corse of action is to play Richardson let him learn hope figures it out and hope he becomes the QB you thought he could be when he was drafted and if he doesn’t you lose a lot of games and are in position to take another swing at a QB probably starting over in the front office.

• Like 1

Just now, stitches said:

I don't think you can do that. IMO if you take AR out you are giving up on him, thus you need to have some sort of a plan going forward. The ONLY reason to take AR our is if you've given up on him IMO. 

yeah, idc about ballards investment. i wanna see a W 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, AKB said:

yeah, idc about ballards investment. i wanna see a W 

I don't care about a W. I know it's frustrating, but a win or two here and there do you no good. I want a franchise QB. EVERYTHING this team does should be in service of that until we get a franchise QB. If you have given up on AR, I can understand wanting short-time results since we don't have any other long-term projects that might materialize as a franchise QB. 

• Thanks 2

Just now, stitches said:

I don't care about a W. I know it's frustrating, but a win or two here and there do you no good. I want a franchise QB. EVERYTHING this team does should be in service of that until we get a franchise QB. If you have given up on AR, I can understand wanting short-time results since we don't have any other long-term projects that might materialize as a franchise QB. 

Ballard trying to pick another franchise QB with a mid-first round pick?

Oh hell no. 

Hell * no. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

If you sit him at this point you are saying he’s not the guy which means you need another QB which means you need as high of a pick as you can get which playing Flacco to either just miss the playoffs or just sneak in isn’t going to do it.  

The best corse of action is to play Richardson let him learn hope figures it out and hope he becomes the QB you thought he could be when he was drafted and if he doesn’t you lose a lot of games and are in position to take another swing at a QB probably starting over in the front office.

Fat good this does for veterans in the team. I mean hell could be Kelly’s last year.

If you’re going to do this you should offer your vets an out. Don’t force them into this crap.

1 minute ago, stitches said:

Yeah fans want to win every game win the Super Bowl with Flacco and have the top pick in the draft to draft the franchise QB.  It doesn’t work that way.

• Like 1