Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Taking a poll on Richardson and everyone's views...

Anthony Richardson  

116 members have voted

1. 1. This forum is so divided on Anthony Richardson, I wanted to take a poll. Do you think Richardson will still be our starting QB in 3 years, yes or no. Do you think he will be a high caliber QB in 3 years, yes or no? Feel free to comment on why you chose your answers!

• Yes he will still be our starter in 3 years
    • No he will not be our starter in 3 years
    • Yes he will be a high caliber QB in 3 years
    • No he will not be a high caliber QB in 3 years

39 minutes ago, Patrick Miller said:

I’d be tempted to lay a wager He won’t be. I’m sure he’s a nice guy and has the best intentions  but I just don’t think he’s got the skill to be a nfl qb.

I'm not so sure he's a nice guy. I didn't like his retort towards fans after being called "injury prone", 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Indeee said:

Pierce has been better this year so far than last as he is making the catches he did not always make last year. If he continues, I will back off my stance as it would be warranted that I would be wrong about him. The one trick pony is only thrown out as I would like Pierce to open his route tree a little more and become more than just the guy who takes the top off. Hill used to be just that as an example, a deep threat guy, but he honed his entire tree and became elite. Will Pierce ever become Hill, probably not. However, I still would like to see more out of Pierce so his target share command would increase where he would be utilized all over the field.

Time will tell

He was a rookie last season. When he has a QB that can read progressions and put the ball where it needs, he will earn his reps.

On 10/4/2024 at 12:59 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

One last thing, he has played in 9 games, I am not wrong. Quit freakin trolling.

dont take these posts personal, there are pessimists, positives, and realists on here each have a different opinion, you are a good positive poster , just let what you dont agree with slide, stay here colts fan

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Yoshinator said:

I'm not so sure he's a nice guy. I didn't like his retort towards fans after being called "injury prone", 

That does not make him not a nice guy. Everyone, yes everyone, does not like being criticized, especially when they are trying their best. And he is only 22.

Check out some comments here. If everyone was judged based on one or two comments, almost all of us would be judged a bad person. Some of the nicest people here have written comments that some may think are "not nice".

• Thanks 1

On 10/10/2024 at 11:01 AM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Does any team really have the answer to major success? Look at Cincy, they have Joe Burrow who hasn't won a SB, and he gets injured a lot and they are 1-4. The Ravens are 3-2 with Lamar but them getting Henry was huge, Lamar has never won a SB. The Bills and Allen have looked like crap the last 2 weeks, he's never won a SB. KC with Mahomes is really the only team you can say WOW at, and he never gets injured. We were lucky to have Peyton because he did get us to 2 SB's and won 1. IMO, Andrew Luck would be the 2nd best QB in the league right now had he not retired and would go toe to toe with Mahomes, but he Quit

Since 2018, other than Brady and Mahomes, only 1 other QB has won a SB and that was Stafford in 2021. Stafford is a great QB but was on a team that was stacked offensively and defensively with a great coach.

2018 - Brady

2019 - Mahomes

2020 - Brady

2021 - Stafford

2022 - Mahomes

2023 - Mahomes

I think Lamar can do it now with Henry. 

and maybe the texans with stroud

1 hour ago, NFLfan said:

That does not make him not a nice guy. Everyone, yes everyone, does not like being criticized, especially when they are trying their best. And he is only 22.

Check out some comments here. If everyone was judged based on one or two comments, almost all of us would be judged a bad person. Some of the nicest people here have written comments that some may think is "not nice".

Here's the thing. If fans were harassing him and calling him a "bust", I would agree with you, as that would be an overreaction for now. However, fans calling him "injury prone" has a lot of truth to it. He was injured a lot in college, he's been injured in the pros with numerous injuries. Fans aren't lying. He needs to admit he's been hurt and say he'll do his best to stay healthy. Right now, taking his frustrations out on the fans when they are right only makes him look bad.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Yoshinator said:

Here's the thing. If fans were harassing him and calling him a "bust", I would agree with you, as that would be an overreaction for now. However, fans calling him "injury prone" has a lot of truth to it. He was injured a lot in college, he's been injured in the pros with numerous injuries. Fans aren't lying. He needs to admit he's been hurt and say he'll do his best to stay healthy. Right now, taking his frustrations out on the fans when they are right only makes him look bad.

You are over blowing what he said. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Yoshinator said:

Yes, that may make him look bad but that alone does not make him a bad person or a person who is "not nice".

I read some really awful comments and I never judge people just on their comments.

At this point? Richardson is a waste of time for everyone involved. 

Richardson misses more games than he does throws, and he misses a lot of throws. 

He's injury prone. Sure he can throw the ball a million miles, but with zero accuracy and awful decision making. He's got the durability of Andrew Luck without any of the upside. 

"Will he be the starter in 3 years" is kind of irrelevant, because he gets a career ending injury every game he plays. 

• Like 2