Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

JT has mild high ankle sprain

chad72

10 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

He will probably still play. But they could sit him a game so it heals properly and doesn’t effect him all season.

Nah. We need him so we can finally win in that cesspool they call a stadium in Jacksonville 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, rockywoj said:

I would sit him so the ankle heals properly.  Otherwise, this ankle thing could end up lingering all season long. 

I would do what the team doctors say needs to be done and if that means he can play Sunday so be it.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rockywoj said:

I would sit him so the ankle heals properly.  Otherwise, this ankle thing could end up lingering all season long. 

Agreed.

I would not take the risk of aggravating it and making it worse

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• If he is indeed healthy and has no physical limitations, then a conversation needs to be had. You sign a kicker to the contract we signed Gay to to be able to hit the ones over 50+. You can’t cut a vet like Shaq Leonard last year for poor play, but then let the kicker routinely miss kicks and not make a change.    @NewColtsFan has said that there are cap ramifications that make a cut unlikely, so I’ll trust that info. But at the very least he needs to be a healthy scratch and you need to see what you have in your other kicker.
    • I think we both see the same things.  Its not easy to describe.  IMO, AR looks more gangly and awkward than what he was billed to be by some and I do think some of that is natural physique combined with being an inexperienced runner.  Not saying that he is either, he just lands more towards that side of the line than Cam Newton, who simply looked stouter and more fluid whenever he moved.   Do you remember Vince Young?  Big and fast too, but don't think AR will ever run like him   I need to watch more for sure.
    • I blame Ballard for his Gay support
    • You can call him injured but that doesn’t put him on the practice squad.  
    • I disagree.  Jags own us in Jacksonville.  We could lose versus them there and win the rest of our games. Granted I prefer to win, but the jags in Jacksonville  is by far the hardest game on our schedule and it isn't  particularly  close.
  • Members

• colts89

colts89 1,096

• TrueBlue4ever

TrueBlue4ever 357

• Hark

Hark 1,019

• T-Cubed

T-Cubed 22

• sundown6

sundown6 0

Rookie