Texans

Cardinals

49ers

Raiders

Chiefs

Bills

Dolphins

Lions

Since my posts are so worthless, I won't be on here much anymore. But I'll continue to post on this thread in particular. 

Man don't say that. Your posts are not worthless.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, RollerColt said:

Cowboys

Falcons

Rams

Packers

Steelers

Jets

Bucs

Panthers

Texans

Cardinals

49ers

Raiders

Chiefs

Bills

Dolphins

Lions

Since my posts are so worthless, I won't be on here much anymore. But I'll continue to post on this thread in particular. 

Who's saying that? It's definitely nonsense.

• Like 3

Unfortunately I have to change my Colts pick. It is because Moore and Paye are out. I got Steelers now, also I am switching to the Vikings over GB, I think even if Love plays he won't be right.

723am, Saturday. @Moeand I still have 4 different. @RollerColtyou are doing well this season, your picks mean a lot.

• Like 1

I guess I forgot to pick the cowboys game on Thursday 

Pittsburgh Steelers
Atlanta Falcons
Cincinnati Bengals
Chicago Bears
Minnesota Vikings
Houston Texans
New York Jets
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
 Arizona Cardinals
San Francisco 49ers
Kansas City Chiefs
Cleveland Browns 
Buffalo Bills

Tennessee Titans 
Detroit Lions

Thursday Night Football

Cowboys 27 vs Giants 17

Sunday Football

Saints 27 vs Falcons 25

Bengals 31 vs Panthers 23

Rams 19 vs Bears 16

Vikings 20 vs Packers 24

Jaguars 16 vs Texans 24

Steelers 18 vs Colts 17

Broncos 23 vs Jets 28

Eagles 34 vs Buccaneers 36

Commanders 26 vs Cardinals 29

Patriots 11 vs 49ers 30

Chiefs 34 vs Chargers 16

Browns 25 vs Raiders 14

Bills 42 vs Ravens 36

Monday Night Football

Titans 13 vs Dolphins 17

Seahawks 26 vs Lions 33

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

@VikingsFanInChennaiis 6-7 and @Moeis 7-6, so as of now I have 3 game lead over Moe and 4 over Vikings. I should be 11-2, I pick the Colts every week and switched it haha , but my Vikings switch off set it. Go Ravens.

I'm 12-2 so far with 2 picks to go tomorrow. Might change something, not sure yet. Only ones I missed were Broncos and Colts.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Yoshinator said:

I'm 12-2 so far with 2 picks to go tomorrow. Might change something, not sure yet. Only ones I missed were Broncos and Colts.

Yeah as of now you are 38-24, I am 39-23 overall. I went 11-3. I didn't realize you were only 1 game behind me. You guys are relentless Homer Simpson GIF-LOL.

Moe is 7-7 and Vikings is 6-8, that puts Moe at 35-27 and Vikings at 34-28. You are in 2nd I think.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah as of now you are 38-24, I am 39-23 overall. I went 11-3. I didn't realize you were only 1 game behind me. You guys are relentless Homer Simpson GIF-LOL

Yeah, you're doing really well. This is going to be fun throughout the year. First time I'm going to be able to play all year. Hoping to take down the crown. I've always been terrible at sports betting, so I'm putting a genuine effort into it this year.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Yoshinator said:

Yeah, you're doing really well. This is going to be fun throughout the year. First time I'm going to be able to play all year. Hoping to take down the crown. I've always been terrible at sports betting, so I'm putting a genuine effort into it this year.

See above, I edited my post. I think you are in 2nd right now. I didn't realize you went 12-2.

• Like 1

Going into tonight:

1. @2006Coltsbestever39-23

2. @Yoshinator38-24

3. @Chrisaaron102337-25

4. @Moe35-27

4. @John Hammonds35-27

5. @VikingsFanInChennai34-28

5. @Solid8434-28

5. @danlhart8734-28

6. @RollerColt33-29

6. @jvan197333-29

6. @Matthew Gilbert33-29

7. @Dingus McGirt32-30

8. @EasyE30-32

9. @coltsva25-37

This will make it easier to update for week 5, now that I went through everything. Any error's please let me know.

• Like 2

On 9/25/2024 at 5:05 PM, Yoshinator said:

Week 4 schedule:

Cowboys at Giants

Saints at Falcons

Rams at Bears

Vikings at Packers

Steelers at Colts

Broncos at Jets

Eagles at Bucs

Bengals at Panthers

Jags at Texans

Washington at Cards

Patriots at 49ers

Browns at Raiders

Chiefs at Chargers

Bills at Ravens

Titans at Dolphins

Seahawks at Lions

Here's my picks.

I'm going to change both my picks on Monday night football.

The Titans to the Dolphins, and the Lions to the Seahawks.

8 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Homer looks like he is sleeping in the shower lmao.

0-2, I went 1-1 tonight. 

Who would have thought Mason Rudolph would come in for Will Levis? If Will Levis plays the whole game, Dolphins win, IMO.

Plus, Seahawks vs Lions, what a barn burner. Seahawks' D was minus 5 starters with 3 along the DL, the Lions ran on them like crazy, and Goff doesn't get touched, the kind of game he excels when pressure doesn't get to him. Seahawks did fight hard, was pleasantly surprised by Geno Smith, he has been a late bloomer, just like Sam Darnold now.