Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Steelers Colts Predictions

danlhart87

The Colts take Gus Bradleys top 32 ranked defense into LOS to face the Steelers and the Justin Fields re-hab train. The game will remain close prior to kick off, with the Colts keeping the score close during pre-game work outs. Once the players take the field the devoted fans will take solace in holding the Steelers to 31 points as the Colts lose 31-10 on a meaningless late 4th quarter AR scramble for a TD.....and on to the next! If were lucky we get out of the game without key injuries....

1 minute ago, Crunked said:

The Colts take Gus Bradleys top 32 ranked defense into LOS to face the Steelers and the Justin Fields re-hab train. The game will remain close prior to kick off, with the Colts keeping the score close during pre-game work outs. Once the players take the field the devoted fans will take solace in holding the Steelers to 31 points as the Colts lose 31-10 on a meaningless late 4th quarter AR scramble for a TD.....and on to the next! If were lucky we get out of the game without key injuries....

Since Shane has been coach, the worse loss we have had was 29-10 to the Falcons - Pittman didn't play. Other than that, all our losses have been in close games. I will take 21 points if you wanna bet Season 4 Cards GIF by The Simpsons

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crunked said:

lol 32nd ranked defense or not. Steelers aint putting up 31... for how good they've been they havent score points lol. Also for how bad we've been we haven't let up a lot of points execpt for the texans. 

Steelers Oline is a little banged up.

I read that Paye said he will be ok in the locker room after the Bears game.

6 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Waiting for Today’s injury report or maybe we won’t see that till tomorrow. Worse case scenario, no Kwity, Kenny and Flowers. Who else will make a surprise appearance on that report also? It’s always someone we do not expect. 

Tomorrow. Steichen had no updates yesterday 

40 minutes ago, Indianapolis-Colts-Fan said:

I never bet on the colts beating the Steelers.

1 hour ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Yes it will make it easier to handle Watt.

Colts seemed to handle Watt pretty good last season and our OL looks better this year.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• His lack of experience was a well-known risk in drafting him and it's a big reason why some were skeptical (including me). On the flip side, it sort of seemed like people disregarded his lack of experience then in favor of things like potential and upside. But now he's struggling and it's showing. If anything, it's validated those initial concerns.   I tend to think WR drops following a QB from college to the NFL says as much about the QB as it does the pass catchers. But they need to do better. I think it will take a combination of improvements from both AR and the pass catchers.   Not sure if something is up with MPJ, but some "regression" this year was very predictable. At one point, I actually thought he might leave in FA when faced with prospect of re-signing with a run-first team and a young QB who is still learning how to throw short and intermediate passes (the area he operates). But he stayed...and I am glad he did. But if it continues, there are going to be a lot of people blaming MPJ, which is pretty ridiculous, when you think about just 6 months ago, people were talking about how great of a contract it was and that MPJ was a legit WR1 with AR.  
    • Last week,Rams home game, Sofi looked like a 49ers home game. Dallas and Vegas are that way too.
    • Cowboys  Saints  Bears Packers Colts Broncos  Bucs Panthers Texans Commanders  49ers Browns  Chiefs  Ravens Titans  Lions   @2006Coltsbestever My picks for Week 4
    • It’s too small of a sample. By about game 6 we will have a better feel on where teams stand. I just find it funny because it defintely did not feel like this was the case.
    • Texans had a bad game versus the Panthers last year too, gave Frank Reich the only win, remember?   So, these early season numbers don't mean much w.r.t how good OR how bad we are. Like Ballard and Steichen said last year, they evaluate 1 quarter at a time and it is very clear we have not played at our true potential.   There will be games we were supposed to win that we don't and games we were supposed to lose that we don't, and until game 17 is done, the season should be alive for the Colts since their roster is a competitive one. The QB play will be the one that decides if it is a 7 win team or 10 win team, when it is all said and done.   It does help when Sunshine in Jacksonville is stinking it up and Will Levis, he's now leading the league in turnovers (8) and pick-sixes (2) through three contests. But like I said, it is a LONG season.
  • Members

• Hoose

Hoose 2,028

• rock8591

rock8591 868

• Colts1324

Colts1324 1,081

• Smonroe

Smonroe 6,612

• indyagent17

indyagent17 1,972

• JAS90