Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024 Preseason Game #1: Broncos @ Colts, August 11th, 1 PM ET

NFLfan

Good extension with pressure up front. Rolled out and found open receiver on the sideline. 

Good tackle by Flowers/Harrison off the edge on 1st down. 

Flowers looking slow to me. Beat on an out route on 2nd and 8. Receiver turns back inside and has Flowers on iceskates. 

Fumbled snap on 1st down recovered by Nix. End of 1st.

• Like 1

Just now, ColtStrong2013 said:

Good extension with pressure up front. Rolled out and found open receiver on the sideline. 

Good tackle by Flowers/Harrison off the edge on 1st down. 

Flowers looking slow to me. Beat on an out route on 2nd and 8. Receiver turns back inside and has Flowers on iceskates. 

Fumbled snap on 1st down recovered by Nix. End of 1st.

Ill be first to say it today, let's sign Simmons

• Like 2

Just now, Patrick Miller said:

A lot of work to do on both sides of the ball from what I’ve seen so far.

I don't see a lot of work on defense. Flowers looks slow, but he's not going to be starting. Brents held out today. Jones had a few good reps. Franklin looked good. Speed needs to clean up a bit. Cross made some plays. Kenny Moore is more than ready. Latu is feasting in the backfield, and we had good pressure with front 4 (minus Buckner). It's a good start for them. 

• Like 1

Just now, holeymoley99 said:

Flowers can be a return man, you dont want one that typically plays starter minutes.

Today....

no thanks we have better options than flowers at returner gould and dulin are both better

1 minute ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

Not even close...

Flowers looks slow. 

Both on defense and in kick return. No way he's our best option on kickoff.

Lead the league in 2022 was before injury and before rule change but its not easy to lead league in that category.

Great ball by Sam on 1st down to Winfree on the sideline.

Up-tempo, quick snap and strike to Montgomery for about 6 yards. Back in huddle. 

Great play- motion comes from right side, Sam draws his body for a little fake left and tosses right for a nice gain and first down. 

Just now, holeymoley99 said:

Lead the league in 2022 was before injury and before rule change but its not easy to lead league in that category.

I know what he did. He's not leading anything this year...

1 minute ago, Solid84 said:

Sam is a solid 3rd stringer. He studies the game, he just lacks the physical traits.

"Poor man's Richardson"- Venturi

• Like 1