Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Training Camp July 25th

1 minute ago, Superman said:

So we have a guy on offense with diabetes, and another on defense with high blood pressure... Hope the team nurses are paying close attention.

(tongue in cheek)

Yep, training staff needs to hire someone specializing in geriatrics.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

thanks for all the effort chloe, makes it real easy for me to pop on here and read it all at once. 

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Love seeing Mitchell getting looks with the 1s, but it makes me think Downs won't be used in the red zone 

I mean, that's not a bad thing. He'll still be used a lot and you'll have your bigger receivers used to get TDs. Nothing wrong with that. That's a luxury IMO.

• Like 1

I know it’s technically day 1 of camp, but it would be nice to see AR and wrs be almost darn near perfect in every practice like Luck and Peyton were, where no Wrs would drop any passes in 7on7s or 11 on 11s!

37 minutes ago, Yoshinator said:

I mean, that's not a bad thing. He'll still be used a lot and you'll have your bigger receivers used to get TDs. Nothing wrong with that. That's a luxury IMO.

I guess so. I'm just a fan of a route runner in the red zone instead of just all size. Add Woods and that's even more size. How do you stop Pitt, Mitchell, Pierce, Woods and then add AR and Taylor in the backfield. I wouldn't wanna be DCs

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, CR91 said:

I guess so. I'm just a fan of a route runner in the red zone instead of just all size. Add Woods and that's even more size. How do you stop Pitt, Mitchell, Pierce, Woods and then add AR and Taylor in the backfield. I wouldn't wanna be DCs

Yeah, we should be putting up close to 30 a game if everything goes right on offense. I'm just asking for good health for our players for once.

18 minutes ago, CR91 said:

An absolute nightmare for opposing DCs.

1 hour ago, IndyEV said:

I know it’s technically day 1 of camp, but it would be nice to see AR and wrs be almost darn near perfect in every practice like Luck and Peyton were, where no Wrs would drop any passes in 7on7s or 11 on 11s!

Huh? I recall Luck struggling at times. Didn't Luck have trouble throwing a fade early in his career? I remember Darius picking him off  on his first day practicing.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, IndyEV said:

No one is perfect every practice 

• Like 1