Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Around the NFL 2024 Off-season signings, trades and other news

w87r

4 minutes ago, Shive said:

Another safety off the board:

Great get for the Bengals!!! Also makes the Ravens weaker with Patrick Queen going to Seahawks and Stone going to the Bengals.

It actually improves the chances for the Colts to get Justin Simmons. The main competition will be from Philly that lost out on Xavier McKinney, they just love to hoard FAs, the Eagles.

43 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I thought I seen Eagles. Still sucks. He would have been a great Colt.

My friend is not happy.

I read that Minshew signed with the Raiders.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Shive said:

I feel like Floyd is just a mercenary edge rusher. Every year a new team. At least he's getting 2 years after a good season. 

This makes up for their Chase Young snafu. :) 

• Like 1

I like that the Colts have re-signed many of their free agents. I love that. I'm not a fan of signing free agents from other teams. My approach to team building is similar to Ballard's.

Will Ballard sign a free agent from another team? I bet he will wait for the first wave of free agents to pass before signing someone.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Danielle Hunter still has not signed.

Greenard should be a good signing for your vikings, it will be interesting to see what they do at QB, I would guess they possibly draft one in the 2nd unless they move up. Maybe Bo Nix or Penix, So far my favorite late round QB is Taulia Tagovailoa. It's a rough year for needing a QB because there are multiple teams needing one badly. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zoltan said:

Greenard should be a good signing for your vikings, it will be interesting to see what they do at QB, I would guess they possibly draft one in the 2nd unless they move up. Maybe Bo Nix or Penix, So far my favorite late round QB is Taulia Tagovailoa. It's a rough year for needing a QB because there are multiple teams needing one badly. 

I want Daniels, but I doubt we can get him.

55 minutes ago, Zoltan said:

Brian Burns traded to Giants

Carolina seem like a fire sale right now, trading away or not signing any of their own FAs.

I thought Brian Burns was a free agent. How does he get traded,?

1 hour ago, Zoltan said:

Do you like LB Andrew Van Ginkel? Vikes fans are excited about the signing.

Vikes fans wanted to sign him as a bridge QB. Some wanted Minshew. Neither are available now.

15 minutes ago, Zoltan said:

Honestly don't know much about him

Neither do I. I never heard of him until a few days ago.

3 hours ago, Shive said:

I feel like Floyd is just a mercenary edge rusher. Every year a new team. At least he's getting 2 years after a good season. 

I feel the same way about Kevin Zeitler. He is a very good guard but he seems to changes teams every year. I hope the Vikes will consider signing him, not Risner.

4 hours ago, chad72 said:

I don't know what you think but I always felt Aaron Jones was a Cowboys killer for the Packers and when healthy, he had a gear I don't typically see in Josh Jacobs.

Yes, He's that Elite breakout runs, I hope Vikings could still sign him and are interested, we need an RB and Jones will perfect fit the offense.

Josh Jacobs cashed in on because of that one great year, he could still do well in Packers offense but don't expect Jones level play.

Am glad Packers didn't re-sign Jones, very surprised at that, especially after clearing some cap space.

BTW, congratulations to Colts fans for all the FA Re-signs..

I think @w87r was anxious earlier about signing back MPj and others... I've not yet checked all the moves, hope Colts FA has made more fans happy here.

5 hours ago, Dingus McGirt said:

He milked the Vikings dry.

Bulls Eye

Bullseye GIF by Keith Urban

Now Kirko Chains Cousins is gonna MILK Falcons Nest DRY, So Dry that the Mercedes Dome is gonna be left abandoned with only Dirty Birds and their $#!

Cousins absolutely doesn't show any loyalty for the franchises he plays, he'll go wherever the money flows, then he would milk them dry. He gives some fun games, if that's what it's all about! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Yes, He's that Elite breakout runs, I hope Vikings could still sign him and are interested, we need an RB and Jones will perfect fit the offense.

Josh Jacobs cashed in on because of that one great year, he could still do well in Packers offense but don't expect Jones level play.

Am glad Packers didn't re-sign Jones, very surprised at that, especially after clearing some cap space.

BTW, congratulations to Colts fans for all the FA Re-signs..

I think @w87r was anxious earlier about signing back MPj and others... I've not yet checked all the moves, hope Colts FA has made more fans happy here.

Bulls Eye

Bullseye GIF by Keith Urban

Now Kirko Chains Cousins is gonna MILK Falcons Nest DRY, So Dry that the Mercedes Dome is gonna be left abandoned with only Dirty Birds and their $#!

Cousins absolutely doesn't show any loyalty for the franchises he plays, he'll go wherever the money flows, then he would milk them dry. He gives some fun games, if that's what it's all about! 

I bet the Falcons win that division now, he is better than Baker and Carr.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I bet the Falcons win that division now, he is better than Baker and Carr.

Call me crazy… BUT The Falcons will be a legit contender the next few years with the right FA deals & a great draft. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

You have to see this stat someone put up on DN.

In 88 games with Kirk, we won only one more game than we did the previous 88 games with a combo of Ponder, Cassell, Bridgewater, Hill, Bradford and Keenum. We spent $185 million on Kirk and $41 million total on all the others. We spent over $140 million more to win one more game. We won 2 total playoff games, one before Kirk and one with Kirk.

Here is the LINK

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

You have to see this stat someone put up on DN.

In 88 games with Kirk, we won only one more game than we did the previous 88 games with a combo of Ponder, Cassell, Bridgewater, Hill, Bradford and Keenum. We spent $185 million on Kirk and $41 million total on all the others. We spent over $140 million more to win one more game. We won 2 total playoff games.

Here is the LINK

Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

• Like 1