Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Game #14 Steelers @ Colts, Saturday, Dec. 15th, 4:30 PM EST

NFLfan

Steelers @ Colts  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you prefer at QB for the Steelers?

• Mitch Trubisky
    • Mason Rudolph
    • I don't really care as long as we beat the Steelers.
  2. 2. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/16/2023 at 09:50 PM

Just now, csmopar said:

I don’t hate Luck. But you can’t deny he never beat the Patriots or Steelers and Minshew just did both 

That does not make Minshew better.

Anyway, congrats on the win. That is what is important, as it helps the Colts get closer to a playoff berth.

7 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

With three more games to go, I think rooting against anyone in the AFC that has the chance to make the playoffs is the way to go.

Your dad must be happy.

Happy and very surprised to see them doing so well. A lot of Bengal nation (myself included) were not expecting this after Joe went down. 

4 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

That does not make Minshew better.

Anyway, congrats on the win. That is what is important, as it helps the Colts get closer to a playoff berth.

Yeah Luck had to face prime Brady and Big Ben. Can’t compare really.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

I was prepared to root for Denver to lose but if their winning helps us by improving our postseason positioning, then it's go Broncos!

But if Denver wins out and the Colts don't, Denver may make the playoffs over the Colts.

4 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

I was prepared to root for Denver to lose but if their winning helps us by improving our postseason positioning, then it's go Broncos!

Yeah I'm confused at this point.. Lol... Others in here telling me root for Det...I just won't root for anyone at this point ..

34 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Okay. Question: Is beating Curtis Painter the same as beating Peyton Manning?

Beating Trubisky is like beating Painter.

Yes. If you hate the Colts as much as i hate the Patriots and Stealers(yes I know it’s spelled wrong, it’s by design). I don’t care if they put a crash dummy at QB and we won, a win over those two teams is great and to do it to both in the same season is awesome!

• Like 2

• NFLfan unfeatured and locked this topic
  • NFLfan unpinned, featured, pinned and unfeatured this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I think you understood his words in a "positive" way, but that's not what he said.   He DID NOT say that "most of you would choose to get married..."   That's your implication. Of course, only women can bring children in this world and most of the women will choose to be married and have children, but that's not exactly what he said.   He said, "doing so - while some others will go on to lead successful career in the world - will take you closer to God's Will"    Here's what he said from the transcript:    He could've said, "even if you go on to have a very successful career, and get the greatest accolades of the world, I think the most important title of a woman is :  Homemaker. And, that would take you closer to God's Will"    But, he didn't say so because he wanted to say exactly what he believes women should do and brought God into that by saying that's His Will.    I think he made a mistake of implying that women are generally excited about marriage and having kids and being a homemaker, when that's only part of a woman's life - even though that could be the most cherished and blessed part of the life.   He only looked at how that made his wife's life - his words, not his wife's words by the way - and projected that to all the women. 
    • This happens every single year and every single year people worry about the occasional unsigned rookie when we haven't even gotten into June yet.   Guys/gals... it's really a big nothing burger. Ever since the NFL introduced rookie scale contracts this has been a non-issue. Everything important in those contracts has been made non-negotiable. The negotiable things are largely minutiae - it's about schedule of payment...it's about off-set language, or language about voiding salary payments(for example - can the team void payments for suspensions and stuff like that), etc.   There are two cases I remember in the last 10 years where this has become a problem and the player has actually missed training camp practices because of it - Joey Bosa(because of schedule of payments dispute) and Roquan Smith(because of dispute about the language about voiding payments for suspensions because of play). And as you see... Both of those were top 10 picks. (i.e. more money on the line)...   Holdouts/holdins of day 2 and day 3 picks are pretty much unheard of. I personally couldn't find a single case when I looked for it.    AD seems to be taking part in both rookie mini camp and in OTAs and hasn't missed any practice, we haven't heard about any sort of dispute so far, so my assumption would be there is nothing to see here and it's all formality.    So yeah... Unless we hear there is a problem I would just assume everything is good.    
    • I was referring to the images on the colts website 
    • Said to be 6’1” and 235.    Good size but not exactly huge.   
  • Members