Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023: Week 10 Colts vs Patriots in Germany, November 12, 2023, 9:30 EST

NFLfan

Colts vs Patriots  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

2. 2. Do you still get pumped up when the Colts play the Patriots?

• Of course! I am excited whenever the Colts face the Patriots. It is another chance to defeat the Pats.
    • No, the Pats are no longer our rivals.
    • Meh, the Patriots aren't any good.
    • Every football game involving the Colts excites me.
    • Other. (Share your thoughts in the comments )
  3. 3. Bonus Question#1 : Do you think Belichick gets fired if the Patriots lose?

4. 4. Bonus Question#2: After this game, the Colts will have a bye week. Do you believe that teams that play games outside the United States should have their bye weeks before or after the game?

• The week before the game
    • The week after the game
    • Either the week before or the week after playing outside the USA (no other time)..
    • Having a game outside the United States should have no bearing on when a team's bye week is scheduled.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2023 at 02:45 PM

8 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Can we give the defense some credit???

7 minutes ago, bluebombers87 said:

They allowed 160+ yards on the ground. No.

They were gassed after being on the field for most of the game, but they stepped up when it mattered the most and didn't give up a touchdown all game,  not to mention getting 2 takeaways, the latter to seal the win.

• Like 2

Just now, BlackTiger said:

Im 40 myself and these Patriots are just another team in the league to me now.

well maybe you're an outlier

i personally love every win vs them, and seems to be that way for a lot of fans. but i agree there isn't a rivalry, that died off when manning left

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

To all the negative people in here, you guys crack me up! Colts 10 Pats 6The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO)= 5-5 into the Bye. Let the chips fall, where they may. 

10-7 ? 

• Like 1

Just now, BlackTiger said:

Im 40 myself and these Patriots are just another team in the league to me now.

Absolutely.. I don't have the same hatred anymore.. now that Brady is gone I really don't have hatred for anyone anymore..

Although I'll tell you Stroud is slowly crawling up there... Let's go Bengals! Please quiet him lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

I know many here didn’t enjoy the game, but I certainly did.   Every snap, the good and the bad.   A really good defensive effort.   Glad for Bradley and his unit.  

God bless your patience lol. I literally walked away at some point in the 4th quarter and did some laundry to stop myself from imploding lmao

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AKB said:

well maybe you're an outlier

i personally love every win vs them, and seems to be that way for a lot of fans. but i agree there isn't a rivalry, that died off when manning left

10-7 ? 

That was my preseason projection.

• Like 1

Just now, w87r said:

That was my preseason projection.

if you think about it, that's a really good first season for SS with the roster only patched up with a few drafts and value signings

i mean that aint bad at all if that's the result

4 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

They were gassed after being on the field for most of the game, but they stepped up when it mattered the most and didn't give up a touchdown all game,  not to mention getting 2 takeaways, the latter to seal the win.

Their offense was out there just as long as our defense. This has always been a poor excuse 

10 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

I’m 77.  These are dangerous games for us.  I should have taken a xanex. I need to go and take a nice long walk in the cold weather soon.  Need to walk off the stress.

Football games do that to everyone. Last week I had to turn my game off because my heart was beating too much. Then a Giants fan texted "DOBBS!" I then figured it was okay to turn the TV on again.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Football games do that to everyone. Last week I had to turn my games off because my heart was beating too much. Then a Giants fan texted. DOBBS! I then figured it was okay to turn the TV on again.

I lost my main man in fantasy Kirk Cousins !!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

I’m 77.  These are dangerous games for us.  I should have taken a xanex. I need to go and take a nice long walk in the cold weather soon.  Need to walk off the stress.

I hear ya, my stomach was rumbling before Jones got picked. I was like, if we lose to this sorry rear team, season is over. This was a huge win no matter how ugly it was. Belichick is never someone to be taken lightly. 

• Like 8