Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Zaire Franklin vs Derrick Henry

CR91

• CR91 changed the title to Zaire Franklin vs Derrick Henry
31 minutes ago, Shepman said:

44 has become better, way more consistent and available.  We cannot let him leave even if it means saying goodbye to Leonard   

I love Shaq and everything he has done for this team both on and off the field, but from a business standpoint, 44 is (at least right now) a better player and consistently healthy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Smonroe said:

Now if Leonard can ever come back to what he was, we may have the best set of LBs in the league.  

I'm not sure it's solely about Leonard regaining pre-injury form. He plays a different position and has less freedom than he did in Eberflus' scheme.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Shepman said:

44 has become better, way more consistent and available.  We cannot let him leave even if it means saying goodbye to Leonard   

As much as I like Franklin, u let him walk. I have said on many occasions that u can find lbs in the later  rounds to excel in this D. Leonard and Franklin's dominance should tell u their success is probably more related to them fitting the scheme than their overall talent. 

2 minutes ago, sb41champs said:

King Henry was the "Court Jester" at LOS on Sunday!!

GREAT JOB DEFENSE!!!

He hasn’t looked the same this year. He had a great game against Cincy, but their defense was gassed that whole game. Other than that, he has been average this year. RBs leave their prime very quickly.