2023 Week#3: Colts @ Ravens, Sunday, September 24, 2023, 1:00 PM EDT

NFLfan

Colts @ Ravens  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Colts
    • Ravens
    • Game ends in a tie
  2. 2. How many sacks will the Colts defense have?

• None
    • 1 to 2
    • 3 to 4
    • more than 4
  3. 3. How many touchdowns will Minshew have (throwing and rushing)?

• None
    • 4 or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/24/2023 at 05:05 PM

Just now, chickenMan said:

Chase honestly wasn’t terrible, just too inconsistent. Gay is no Vinny (no one ever will be), but so far he’s been solid

we could've went with chase again if needed. he was good enough , thats for sure. but mid 50s he was kinda inconsistent

• Like 3

Just now, chickenMan said:

Hopefully just the wind knocked out of him, or else Sam is in

We need to keep the offensive pressure up as much as we can.  Need Minsh to be okay.

I think Sam would be better against Hamilton's rush but he doesn't have the quick release that Gardner has.  Definitely

a drop off with Sam.

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Good post.   I have thought this for at least six or so years. I thought it would have happened by now but WRs are getting paid almost like QBs now. So, you may be right. QBs are valued and having great weapons enables them to be more successful.   I also thought teams would begin to select WRs lower in the draft, the way RBs are, but that has not happened. In fact, it seems that WRs are being drafted earlier in the draft. This year, three WRs were drafted in the top 10 and at least one other was drafted in the first round.   I still think the value of WRs may drop because there are so many talented WRs coming out of college every year, but it may not happen yet.
    • I can't really debate that comparing Lynch/Shannahan to Ballard/Frank-Irsay is kind of silly because Lynch/Shannahan has had way more success. I was just trying to point out that many people only care if you win the SB and neither have. I think Ballard may have made the best move in his career when he hired Shane. How we went 9-8 last year was a miracle, a lot of it was due to coaching.
    • I see a noticeable difference after a new HC and two drafts. Ballard seems smarter just that quick. And I see our current issues on defense, and inexperienced QB the reason the playoffs are unlikely. I question the football intellect of all that expect it.  And comparing Lynch/Shanahan to Ballard/Frank-Irsay is silliness.   We are headed in the right direction finally.  
    • Jared is a Colts fan.   He has some issues that cause him to overreact.  He is a good kid.    He admits his condition causes him to over react.  The kid is a die hard colts fan though
  • Members

• IndyEV

IndyEV 97

• lukec1995

lukec1995 15

Rookie
    • AwesomeAustin

AwesomeAustin 2,464

• Fat Clemenza

Fat Clemenza 392

• Nate!

Nate! 592