Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Evan Hull to miss remainder of season

1959Colts

Makes you realize how finely tuned some of these athletes are, especially at the skill positions. 

RBs get hit hard on just about every play, whether they're carrying the ball or blocking.   Kind of makes us understand the Colts reluctance to give big bucks to any RB.

Absolute bummer. He looked good in preseason and TC. I hope he makes a full recovery and gets a good crack at it next year.

Moss is still the unquestioned #1... I wouldnt mind having Moss in a rotation, but dang we dont have anyone even half decent enough behind him to rotate him with. If Moss goes down, we are well and truly screwed at the RB position. 

If JT comes back and decides he is going to play, we are flying with these 2. If he doesnt.... well, I repeat my last sentence of the previous paragraph.

6 hours ago, 1959Colts said:

Report: Colts rookie RB Evan Hull to miss remainder of season with torn meniscus

https://www.stampedeblue.com/2023/9/21/23884138/report-colts-rookie-rb-evan-hull-to-miss-remainder-of-season-with-torn-meniscus

Kind of figured this was gonna happen the way it looked

17 minutes ago, AwesomeAustin said:

Of course I don’t know the extent of the injury but I though a torn meniscus wasn’t as serious and players return in 4-6wks

Depends on the degree of tear. If it’s a complete rupture, it can be longer

3 hours ago, sb41champs said:

WOW!!

What a sad situation for RB Evan Hull!!

May God bless him during his recovery period.

PS.  ANY ONE on the fan forum able to suit up for the Colts at running back this Sunday?

Put me in coach. I’m good for one play

• Like 1