Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Richardson named starter for the season

Indyfan4life

19 hours ago, stitches said:

I don't think I've ever wanted a player to be great more than I do with Richardson now. 

That is a good way to put it. I WANT him to do well. Not for me (so I can watch), but for him; based on who I think he is.

• Like 2

On 9/6/2023 at 9:34 AM, stitches said:

I just came here to post this. At this point it qualifies as too good to be true, I think. AR has been exemplary when it comes to attitude and work ethic in this pre-season. I really really hope he becomes really good. I don't think I've ever wanted a player to be great more than I do with Richardson now. 

Pretty much agree with all of this, but I'm mentally cheating on Richardson with Caleb Williams. Goodness... 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Blueblood23 said:

And I would still take Williams over Richardson regardless. 

Totally would still take Caleb Williams, too. Nice objective opinion. But at least we can look at it this way, with  AR's QB rating of 23 and Passer rating of 79, there's no where to go but up from here.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Blueblazes said:

Totally would still take Caleb Williams, too. Nice objective opinion. But at least we can look at it this way, with  AR's QB rating of 23 and Passer rating of 79, there's no where to go but up from here.

It’s only one game, but Richardson and Justin Fields had about the same stats today. I see Richardson as a less accurate Fields as a comparison. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Blueblood23 said:

It’s only one game, but Richardson and Justin Fields had about the same stats today. I see Richardson as a less accurate Fields as a comparison. 

7 minutes ago, Blueblood23 said:

Yep, my take as well. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Blueblazes said:

I'd take Richardson  with Harrison  Jr versus Williams with the receivers  we have