Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gavin Mock Draft 2023 -- Make your Picks here

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

That was kind of you but we also owe it to the other GMs once an initial latitude is given :) 

agreed. I wouldn't let it go beyond say 5 picks past a pick we skipped before we do consensus so it doesn't throw our mock and player availability off . just my two cents

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just now, NFLfan said:

For the Eagles, anyone else besides

Brian Branch, S

im good w branch in that he is one of the few blue chip guys and someone that has been compared utilization wise to minkah. which is high praise. but if not, the eagles always draft in the trenches so id give them the best DL or OL available 

2 minutes ago, TomDiggs said:

im good w branch in that he is one of the few blue chip guys and someone that has been compared utilization wise to minkah. which is high praise. but if not, the eagles always draft in the trenches so id give them the best DL or OL available 

Lukas Van Ness as @El Potro  suggested?

4 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

I think they're DL is still good, but secondary needs big help. Let's go with Brian Branch, S for Eagles 

Van Ness seems to be a consensus pick and he is rated higher. I think Van Ness.

Anyone else?

With the 10th pick, the Eagles select Lukas Van Ness, DL, Iowa.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TomDiggs said:

can any one of us go in and update the pick tracker and marking off the players on the rankings tab? if so i will help a bit. but if not im cool just sitting and coloring until my pick in a few mins lol

I thought I was updating them. They are not saving?

5 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Let's go with Van Ness... Howie Roseman has drafted 8/10 times or so for trenches in first round for Eagles 

Van Ness is a bit overrated to me. They have Graham, Sweat, Reddick, and their DL is stacked if you add Derek Barnett and Jordan Davis along with Cox. Branch makes an instant impact. 

They lost Isaac Seumalo but their bookend tackles are locked in, so Paris Johnson and Skoronwski won’t work 

Just now, chad72 said:

Van Ness is a bit overrated to me. They have Graham, Sweat, Reddick, and their DL is stacked. Branch makes an instant impact. 

They lost Isaac Seumalo but their bookend tackles are locked in, so Paris Johnson and Skoronwski won’t work 

Dr Robotnik Popcorn GIF by Sonic The Hedgehog

THE PICK IS IN

The Packers' #1 need is Safety.  However, the best safeties in the draft are better tacklers than they are center fielders.  Their top rated player on their board was WR Smith-Njigba, but he's already been taken.

SO!

The Packers will reach a little down their draft board.  And take the guy whose massive footsteps rattled Lucas Oil Stadium during the combine.  Who lifted up not only the tackling bag, but the guy holding it, right off the ground, feet dangling.

With the 15th pick in the 2023 Gavin Mock Draft the Green Back Packers select

Broderick Jones, OT, Georgia

• Like 2