Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gavin Mock Draft 2023 -- Make your Picks here

3 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I personally only have 15-20 of these guys ranked as true first rounders. There's a lot of borderline first rounders bunched up IMO from 20-40. After that, there's a drop off.

Which is in line with a lot of “experts”. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I personally only have 15-20 of these guys ranked as true first rounders. There's a lot of borderline first rounders bunched up IMO from 20-40. After that, there's a drop off.

I have a draft crush but let's see how popular he is with this board. No, he is not a QB.

Two years ago, my draft crush was Patrick Surtain. No one last year.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

With the 4th overall draft pick in 2023 Gavin's mock draft, Arizona Cardinals select 

Will Anderson Jr, EDGE, Alabama 

Per @danlhart87 PM in the order of his preference. 

@VikingsFanInChennai Seattle Seahawks on the clock.

@Mike06181 Detroit Lions next. 

A huge win for AZ imo. They got Anderson and managed to trade back for more picks.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

A huge win for AZ imo. They got Anderson and managed to trade back for more picks.

So far, everyone did the right thing IMO. You could argue the Colts didn't need to trade up, and we would probably be able to piece that together by asking a couple people if they got offers, but generally, the Colts didn't know this without hindsight and anyone could have traded up before the Cards pick had the Colts not have done it.

• Like 1

Detroit is a very hard team to draft for:

lots of 1 yr contracts and few if any holes and 5 picks in top 90 including 2 1’s and 2 2nds.

coach MCDC wants no turds but lions fans have more risk. The lions might just be the right spot for this guy.

i would have taken a cb but… with the 6th pick in the 2023 gavins mock draft the detroit lions take jalen carter dt georgia.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Mike06181 said:

Detroit is a very hard team to draft for:

lots of 1 yr contracts and few if any holes and 5 picks in top 90 including 2 1’s and 2 2nds.

coach MCDC wants no turds but lions fans have more risk. The lions might just be the right spot for this guy.

i would have taken a cb but… with the 6th pick in the 2023 gavins mock draft the detroit lions take jalen carter dt georgia.

I think in real life, you would have sniped the bears and/or raiders. Curious if you did here.

1 hour ago, Jared Cisneros said:

At the draft in the Texans draft room, Janice and Cal McNair want Anthony Richardson, however, Jared Cisneros was not hired to work for free as the Texans GM to make the wrong decision. This is my team, and I'm getting paid nothing to run it. I have my pride. I will take the player I wish.

With the 2nd pick in the 2023 NFL Draft, the Houston Texans select CJ Stroud, QB, Ohio State.

The Texans get the most accurate pocket passer in the NFL Draft this year, and IMO, the best QB in the draft this year. Still young and with room to grow, the Texans get their franchise QB to replace Deshaun Watson, and GM Jared Cisneros plans to make this team a playoff contender.

@coltsfanej and the Indianapolis Colts are now on the clock.

You had a chance to screw Texans

mad billy madison GIF

2 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

You had a chance to screw Texans

mad billy madison GIF

This is my audition. I have to impress NFL teams so I get paid in my next job as an NFL GM. Cal and Janice McNair are cheapskates. I have to pay for everything and work for free to be exposed to the NFL lifestyle. 

Just now, NFLfan said:

Would you like to give him up. Pretty please. :P

He's a stud and from my hometown. So I guess I have a bit of an affinity for him. His combine just solidified him as a first round pick imo & the Falcons need help on defense pretty much everywhere. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, El Potro said:

He's a stud and from my hometown. So I guess I have a bit of an affinity for him. His combine just solidified him as a first round pick imo & the Falcons need help on defense pretty much everywhere. 

I want the Vikings to draft him. He is a leader. I like him.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, El Potro said:

My sister lives in northern GA and is a huge fan of your hometown. We vacationed there once.

• Like 1