Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ryan Grigson confirms Luck as #1 pick

Dan

Im willing to bet once Luck is drafted on Thursday you will come on the board and say "THE COLTS COULD STILL TRADE LUCK TO THE REDSKINS FOR RG3 and 3 1st ROUNDERS ITS NOT oFFICALL

Im not one for short term profits at the expense of the long term outcome

I just watched a show on the NFL channel called The Dillema of the No. 1 pick. They showed all the stuff the Colts and Chargers went through with Elway and Eli. It's a great thing we don't have to go through all that mumbo jumbo that many of us (including myself) even ever so slightly speculated about months ago. It really was a giant mess. I'm really looking forward to the Luck era, I do miss Manning and it's going to get heck for awhile but I remain optimistic. I have a feeling Luck is up for and will thrive on the challenge.

DFree is saluting with only one of his 4 arms.

Dwight.jpg

Ah the infamous mythical being known as Dwight Freeney. Said to be one of the most ferocious monsters in existence, baring four arms, lightning speed and the strength of the strongest bull. It is said that if you can see the darkness in its eyes, make your peace with the world and expect perish under its extraordinary weight.

Okay, so we knew this for ages but finally, official word from the mouth of someone at Colts rather than just reports. Ryan Grigson at minicamp today told press that Andrew Luck is the number 1 pick. Story just breaking but expect articles and videos later, for now we just have a picture and this:

grisgsoncamp.png

http://www.nfl.com/n...gn=Twitter_news

Also confirmed is that Luck will miss the first rookie minicamp due to Stanford commitments, but will be free from then on :)

Man I thought we were takinq Rg3 O jim irsay done it again lol jk Who didnt know who we were draftinq...