Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 18: Texans @ Colts, Sun, 1/8/23, 1:00 PM ET

NFLfan

Just now, strt182 said:

This isn;t Parks stuff. I do understand that though.

You're right, it's not his playbook. But I want him to learn from others a bit more. I mean this in all seriousness, I do think he's got a job in the NFL, and I think down the road he's got a chance to be a good coordinator. But he needs to learn a bit more. 

Just now, JlynRN said:

Well , I never root for the Colts to lose, even tho it helps us in the long run. So it is what it is. Can't say I'm happy with the loss, but at least the season is finally over for us.

agreed. I hope my fandom never gets to the point of rooting for a loss. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Chicago is sitting on a landline. They can trade with Texans and trade again with colts if colts get to four. Plus get one of the defensive players. They are about to get a ton of draft picks.

Why would the Texans want to trade with them?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

4th and 20 and we let Davis Mills beat us, this is what I think of this season toilet GIF

Colts gave us as a scare but at the end of the day showed that they understood the assignment.   Looked like Rodney Thomas could have easily knocked down the Texans last TD pass but let it sail over his head and into the hands of the waiting Houston receiver.  Happy about the result. Feels like a win today. Lol 

4 minutes ago, AustinnKaine said:

agreed. I hope my fandom never gets to the point of rooting for a loss. 

So conflicting for me. I wasn't rooting for a loss, but I was fine accepting the results. But then after we started playing harder I was okay rooting for the win. And then whatever that was at the end of the 4th happened and well... I hope this draft puts us down the right path for the future. 

• Like 2

Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

Colts gave us as are but at the end of the day showed that they understood the assignment.   Looked like Rodney Thomas could have easily knocked down the Texans last TD pass but let it sail over his head and into the hands of the waiting Houston receiver.  Happy about the result. Feels like a win today. Lol 

i don't think Thomas let that happen on purpose. but we are all entitled to our bias. 

Just now, RollerColt said:

So conflicting for me. I wasn't rooting for a loss, but I was fine accepting the results. But then after we started playing harder I was okay rooting for the win. And then whatever that was at the end of the 4th happened and well... I hope this draft puts us down the right path for the future. 

last week i simply hoped for a fun game to watch. and we got that today

1 minute ago, ChuggaBeer said:

Why would the Texans want to trade with them?

He is talking about a scenario where the Bears move to No. 2 in trade with the Texans. 

Then, move to 4-5 with the Colts. 

The Texans would want to do it in order to prevent the Colts, Seattle, Detroit, Tennessee, Carolina, etc trading the farm to get their guy 

Just now, AustinnKaine said:

i don't think Thomas let that happen on purpose. but we are all entitled to our bias. 

last week i simply hoped for a fun game to watch. and we got that today

Absolutely! It was a good game to watch from a nonbiased standpoint. Crazy ending too. 

• Like 1

Just now, Colts1324 said:

He is talking about a scenario where the Bears move to No. 2 in trade with the Texans. 

Then, move to 4-5 with the Colts. 

The Texans would want to do it in order to prevent the Colts, Seattle, Detroit, Tennessee, Carolina, etc trading the farm to get their guy 

I don't think the Texans were worried about the 1st vs 2nd.  Other wise they would have rested their starters today.