Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 11 NFL General Game Thread

w87r

Even though the Colts won last week, we stayed around the similar draft spot.

Teams to root for in Week 11:

Colts(4-5-1) vs Eagles 

Packers(4-6) vs Titans - Division and draft spot

Bears(3-7)/ or Falcons(4-6) - draft spot 

Browns(3-6) vs Bills - draft spot 

Jets vs Patriots(5-4) - Wild card implications

Rams(3-6)/ or Saints(3-7) - draft spot 

Lions(3-6) vs Giants - draft spot

Panthers(3-7) vs Ravens - draft spot

Texans(1-7-1) vs Commanders(5-5) - trade draft spot and draft spot 

Raiders(2-7)/ or Broncos(3-6) - draft spot

Vikings vs Cowboys - it's the Vikings, duh.

Steelers(3-6)/ or Bengals(5-4)  wild card and draft spot

Chiefs vs Chargers(5-4) wild card 

Cardinals(4-6) vs 49ers

Draft Order:

1. Houston - 1-7-1

2. Las Vegas - 2-7

3. Carolina - 3-7)

4. NO - 3-7

5. Jacksonville - 3-7

6. Chicago - 3-7

7. DEN - 3-6

8. LAR - 3-6

9. CLE - 3-6

10. Pittsburgh - 3-6

11. Detroit - 3-6

12. Atlanta - 4-6

13. Arizona - 4-6

14. Green Bay - 4-6

15. Indianapolis 4-5-1

16. Washington - 5-5

17. LA Chargers - 5-4

18. Cincinnati - 5-4

19. Tampa Bay - 5-5

20. SF - 5-4

21. New England - 5-4

Almost every game has rooting interest, starting tomorrow night.

So hopefully we can pull one out on the Eagles paired with Titans loss, Patriots loss, Bengals loss and Chargers loss. Would be 1/2 game out of playoffs if that happens.

Also, even if we lose we win as we should move up a few draft slots.

Hoping to see the same energy this week regardless of outcome.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Packers are so bad. Titans might end up with a good regular season record but they don’t have enough fire power to win in the playoffs.

Packers are only down 14-9 but this is how Tennessee is, they win ugly in the regular season and then go 1 and done in the playoffs because they don't have a good QB.

Titans are a well built football team they really are. They aren't the strongest because they aren't the offensive juggernaut of the AFC such as the Bills or Chiefs...but they are scrappy and they get it done in different ways. If they ever get a top notch QB and a top notch WR or 2 anytime quick they could be very dangerous around the league. Vrabel has done a great job there.

1 minute ago, Happy2BeHere said:

Titans are a well built football team they really are. They aren't the strongest because they aren't the offensive juggernaut of the AFC such as the Bills or Chiefs...but they are scrappy and they get it done in different ways. If they ever get a top notch QB and a top notch WR or 2 anytime quick they could be very dangerous around the league. Vrabel has done a great job there.

By the time they get a good QB, Henry will be washed. Tennessee is just wasting his career. Getting dominant years out of him and running him into the ground but for what, just to win Division Titles? They will win our division again as it looks now but they won't be able to hang with teams like the Chiefs, Bills, or even the Ravens come playoff time. 

8 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

After getting swept by Tennessee, winning the division was a pipe dream anyway. We could still get a wildcard though. 

Yeah we are not winning division. There are good games this weekend. If colts can win and a few teams lose there could be 4 teams with a 50% win percentage goinf for that 7th seed. Schedule works out good this weekend.

4 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Yeah we are not winning division. There are good games this weekend. If colts can win and a few teams lose there could be 4 teams with a 50% win percentage goinf for that 7th seed. Schedule works out good this weekend.

Beating Philly is going to be a tall order. I don't think they are a great team but they are solid and 8-1. Them losing last week bothers me because the chances of them losing 2 in a row are slim. They are beatable though.

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Beating Philly is going to be a tall order. I don't think they are a great team but they are solid and 8-1. Them losing last week bothers me because the chances of them losing 2 in a row are slim. They are beatable though.

With all the illness showing up in practice report I don’t feel as good about that game as I did. Have to see who is in and out Sunday. Illness could leave low energy too.

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

They had to sell out to the runs so much that their pass D is suffering. Finally the Titans took too long to release the ball and good play by Douglas

I dont understand why did the Colts bench Ryan for a couple of games? Was he hurt or was he playing poorly?

Archived