Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 11 NFL General Game Thread

w87r

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Something stinks in GB, I can't remember the last time a Aaron Rodgers team has been this bad. Matt Ryan has even looked better lmao 

Thought AR should have left last year. 

They look like a couple who want a divorce, but stay together for the money... 

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I would say he is top 5 so you aren't way off. They are a team that is irritating and just find ugly ways to win and a lot of it is coaching.

Yeah, Vrabel is like Belichick without Brady, IMO, and that’s why he hasn’t been to a SB.

Just now, Arodgers12 said:

I know everyone loves seeing us lose except for us Packer fans. Were hated as much as the Pats.

Nah I like Rodgers, I have no hate for GB. I hate the Pats - not as bad now since Tom is gone, Steelers - but they suck now, and Tennessee is just iritating, Tennessee is like that annoying nat in your house when you trying to eat and it won't get out of your face.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Nah I like Rodgers, I have no hate for GB. I hate the Pats - not as bad now since Tom is gone, Steelers - but they suck now, and Tennessee is just iritating, Tennessee is like that annoying nat in your house when you trying to eat and it won't get out of your face.

Dont we have a Vikings fan that posts here? I hope they beat Dallas on Sunday. It would be great to see Dallas collapse and ill be rooting for Minnesota to beat New England on Thanksgiving. I want the Patriots to fall apart too lol.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The Titans have become what the Colts used to be. 

1 minute ago, crazycolt1 said:

The Titans have become what the Colts used to be. 

Sort of but with Peyton and Luck the feeling around the league was we could at least win the AFC or a SB. We did win a SB with Peyton and the AFC twice. Regarding the division I agree. Tannehill has to show me in the playoffs that he can at least get to a SB. I don't see it not with Mahomes and Allen there. Lamar is better too IMO.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Chargers just don't do it for me, I get that Herbert is good but IMO he isn't as great as many say. I think KC wins that game.

I’m not so sure the Chiefs are even better than the Titans,if Tannehill plays in that game a couple of weeks ago they beat them in Arrowhead.

4 minutes ago, Coltsbluefan said:

I’m not so sure the Chiefs are even better than the Titans,if Tannehill plays in that game a couple of weeks ago they beat them in Arrowhead.

Hard telling because Tannehill does tend to have critical turnovers against the elite teams it seems. Willis didn't play bad. He didn't turn the ball over.

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Hard telling because Tannehill does tend to have critical turnovers against the elite teams it seems. Willis didn't play bad. He didn't turn the ball over.

The Chiefs do not have an elite defense. I'm not sure the Chiefs are better than the Titans team wise.  

4 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

The Chiefs do not have an elite defense. I'm not sure the Chiefs are better than the Titans team wise.  

In a playoff situation I can't see Tennessee beating them at Arrowhead. I know Cincy did last year but that was more of KC letting their foot off of the pedal. Until Tannehill can win at KC or at Buffalo in the playoffs, I won't believe he can. If he does, hats off to him.

Archived