Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 11 NFL General Game Thread

w87r

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

@2006Coltsbestever Did you see the end of that Patriots @ Jets game? There was a clear block in the back in the game-ending punt return for a TD. It was not called. Had it been called, the result may have been different. 

WWF, In this corner we have the Rock and in the other corner we have Brock Lesnar. chuckling homer simpson GIF

TJ Watt is a stud! His interception was one of the best plays I've ever seen. 

Tom Grossi, who does Packast Nation will be happy with the Cowboys-Vikings game. He has been frustrated with the Packers lately, and as much as he dislikes the Vikings, this will help his mood. 

Just now, teganslaw said:

Tom Grossi, who does Packast Nation will be happy with the Cowboys-Vikings game. He has been frustrated with the Packers lately, and as much as he dislikes the Vikings, this will help his mood. 

Im sorry about your game. I know how you guys feel as Im feeling awful this year too. I was so pulling for you guys and even in your game thread I was so hoping they would pull it out. Im suprised the Vikings are so awful today, maybe they blew their energy in Buffalo last week.

Just now, teganslaw said:

Im sorry about your game. I know how you guys feel as Im feeling awful this year too. I was so pulling for you guys and even in your game thread I was so hoping they would pull it out. Im suprised the Vikings are so awful today, maybe they blew their energy in Buffalo last week.

1 hour ago, NFLfan said:

@2006Coltsbestever Did you see the end of that Patriots @ Jets game? There was a clear block in the back in the game-ending punt return for a TD. It was not called. Had it been called, the result may have been different. 

I switched to this game as the punt happened.. I was like really, now the pats are gonna win?! Then I saw the block in the back and was like, what a stupid move. It wasn't even needed. But the ref was blind i guess..

P.s. sorry about what is happening to your team right now

2 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I switched to this game as the punt happened.. I was like really, now the pats are gonna win?! Then I saw the block in the back and was like, what a stupid move. It wasn't even needed. But the ref was blind i guess..

Happy Thanksgiving buddy!

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Yeah, that's ok. 8-2 makes us the favorite for the division but we are not that good. I had told everyone this.

32 minutes ago, teganslaw said:

Am I the only one who wants the Chargers to win? I like Herbert and am tired of seeing the Chiefs always winning. Mahomes is a star, but the team is kind of tiring to watch when they get huge leads. 

Well I loved the 90s Yankees, late 90s Bulls, I relish seeing favorites fight off challengers and more so in the NFL where there’s more parity.

Mahomes is my favorite player in the NFL and the Chiefs my second favorite team. So, not me. But I love a good fight. :) 

PM is the modern PM - Peyton Manning of the current NFL. Prolific and part of a high scoring offense year after year, fun to watch.

2 hours ago, Arodgers12 said:

Vikings will need a franchise qb, need to look into draft seriously. It's good Cousins has got a great year but his ceiling is not winning multiple playoffs straight, he'll always be good but not great. We need better playmakers in defense too, have to be very good in either run or pass defense at the least. Cracks will show up eventually in this roster, but at least players are having fun season. Cousins will get a monster contract at the end of the year and will be middling again. 

21 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Normally I'd pull for LAC, but cheering for KC.

Due to my unrealistic hope that Indy can still make the Wild Card... 

Lol yes unrealistic 

Steelers... Haven't beaten them in a decade

Cowboys.. nothing else to be said

Vikings.. ditto

Chargers

Giants

We going nowhere fast

34 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Lol yes unrealistic 

Steelers... Haven't beaten them in a decade

Cowboys.. nothing else to be said

Vikings.. ditto

Chargers

Giants

We going nowhere fast

I did say unrealistic... but... 

None of the teams (you listed) are elite. 

I'll take our chances at home vs Pitt next week. 

We're 3-0 against the AFCW, and have LAC at home. 

Vikings have one of the worst Ds in the league. 

Giants are trending down. In the last 3 games, narrow win vs Texans, and losses to bad teams (Detroit, Seattle)

Hardest game is at Dallas. 

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

It’s so fun watching to really good QB. One day I hope colts can have one.

Yep. Herbert’s arm and accuracy, he’s going to be a star for a decade just like Mahomes is. What a throw and what a catch by Keenan Allen. 2 minutes for the Chargers to put this game away.

Archived