Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Brady starting to look

csmopar

Things Tommy can do after football…

1. Do Subway commercials with Gronk:rock:

2. Do Allstate commercials with Mahomies:headspin:

3. Get together with the Manning Brothers…well, Peyton

(Eli has TWO :lombardi: against Tommy boy!)

4. Start his own football pressure testing stations.:lol:

5. Party hardy with the Patriots owner:console:

6. Polish his rings and trophies AND

donate to Mighty Blue’s Retirement Fund :thmup:

Give me a call, Tommy Boy!

Pretty sweet game-winning Drive from Brady yesterday. I guess the old man still can drum it up when he needs to. Getting to 100,000 total passing yards is a heckuva mile stone. Probably worth it to come back this season just to get that. What a ridiculous number.

4 hours ago, FortheWin said:

Pretty sweet game-winning Drive from Brady yesterday. I guess the old man still can drum it up when he needs to. Getting to 100,000 total passing yards is a heckuva mile stone. Probably worth it to come back this season just to get that. What a ridiculous number.

"I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once, as I ever was."

This past week, a lot of aging QBs are displaying “weenie-arm” like passing.

You know who they are and quite frankly, it is now boring to hear about them day after day on the talk shows.

First, the big hype about how good they are and what is expected of them

before the season starts. 

Now, these over priced GBs are losing and I bet they really don’t care and can’t wait until the end of the season.

Then, again, their soap operas start again.

They got what they deserved and now they are getting what they deserve.

If they can’t take it anymore…retire!

Bring on new blood to make the game exciting again!

“Make Football Great Again!”

:lol::rock::yahoo::number1::cheer2:…hey, that’s catchy!

Even talking about these divas is boring.

I’ll stick to positive and fun postings.  

( See above:lol: )

Thank goodness for college football!

Go Fans!

• 2 weeks later...

There's still plenty of football left to play, and the NFC South is just so awful... 

I would not bet against the Bucs going on a bit of a run here at the end and finishing strong. Not saying they're Super Bowl bound or anything, but they have the players and the experience needed to get past a so-so first half of the season. 

On 11/23/2022 at 10:22 AM, GoPats said:

There's still plenty of football left to play, and the NFC South is just so awful... 

I would not bet against the Bucs going on a bit of a run here at the end and finishing strong. Not saying they're Super Bowl bound or anything, but they have the players and the experience needed to get past a so-so first half of the season. 

Even with a so-so first half they are in position to host a playoff game.  Man, what has the NFL come to!

On 11/23/2022 at 1:22 PM, GoPats said:

Yeah. Any given Sunday.

But I agree with the subject of this thread.  He just doesn't seem to have that mojo lately.  

Just now, Gramz said:

Yeah. Any given Sunday.

But I agree with the subject of this thread.  He just doesn't seem to have that mojo lately.  

I do think his kids become an even greater priority after his divorce, IMO. I see him riding off into the sunset. The reasons he won't talk about would the OL departures, OL injuries, Bruce Arians' departure, Todd Bowles' lack of success and game planning history from the Jets days etc. all coming together which would make him think more than twice to come back. He sees Matt Ryan getting killed with OL issues, he isn't going to chance it, would be smart to do so.

Besides, he scored a $300 mil. contract with Fox for being a commentator over 10 years, without having to take all the hits and getting his chance to dish out verbal ones. Easy decision, if I were in his shoes.

13 hours ago, chad72 said:

Besides, he scored a $300 mil. contract with Fox for being a commentator over 10 years, without having to take all the hits and getting his chance to dish out verbal ones. Easy decision, if I were in his shoes.

I'm actually very intrigued by this.. I don't recall too many times hearing Brady actually talk X's and O'x. To me he's such a heart and intensity kind of guy. I'm sure he knows the ins and outs of football don't get me wrong. But I've just never heard him talk so in-depth about the game. lol Perhaps I wasn't looking hard enough. But like listening to Peyton is like sitting in a QB's class.. And Romo is just... on a different level with his understanding of.... well everything lol I'm wondering just how good Tom Brady will be.

https://bucswire.usatoday.com/2022/12/11/nfl-news-tom-brady-tampa-bay-buccaneers-game-plan-changes-todd-bowles-byron-leftwich/

Brady looking like he doesn't trust the coaches around him. That is when you know it is time to hang it up, IMO. Somehow win the division, make the playoffs before riding off into the sunset. Maybe get a playoff win to go with it.

25 minutes ago, chad72 said:

https://bucswire.usatoday.com/2022/12/11/nfl-news-tom-brady-tampa-bay-buccaneers-game-plan-changes-todd-bowles-byron-leftwich/

Brady looking like he doesn't trust the coaches around him. That is when you know it is time to hang it up, IMO. Somehow win the division, make the playoffs before riding off into the sunset. Maybe get a playoff win to go with it.

Carolina may win that division because they play again and Carolina won the 1st meeting. They are only 1 game back. Tie breaker. I think Tom is the GOAT so his legacy is secured, I have all-time:

1. Tom Brady

2. Joe Montana

3. Peyton Manning

-best today is Pat Mahomes. He is today's Magic Johnson, making those crazy passes.

FOX has contingency plans to include Tom Brady in its Super Bowl coverage if the Bucs don't make it. Kevin Burkhardt and Greg Olsen will be calling plays, but the network wants Brady to be #3 analyst or be part of the Super Bowl pregame show.

It looks like we won't get away from Brady. I know some of you be thrilled with the news-Not.lmao

On 11/13/2022 at 2:27 PM, chad72 said:

Ill Be Back Arnold Schwarzenegger GIF

Ya think? He seems to have everything imploding around him -- his marriage and family, his level of play, FTX, and possibly more. It must be hard to concentrate on his game with so much turbulence and instability in his life.

3 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Ya think? He seems to have everything imploding around him -- his marriage and family, his level of play, FTX, and possibly more. It must be hard to concentrate on his game with so much turbulence and instability in his life.

It seems evident to everyone but him. 

2 hours ago, Gramz said:

It seems evident to everyone but him. 

Should've stayed out while he could. When the opponets schedule was released, I remember saying, man Bucs have a brutal schedule this year, Tom got out at a good time. Then low and behold he comes back... and yes everything around him seems to be blowing up. Imagine this is his last year and they don't even make the playoffs.

Compared to 2020:

Winning the superbowl for the 1st time in the home stadium-his first year in a bucs uniform-with comeback stories Gronk and AB- and also the first time in a year where a sporting event allowed alot of fans into the stadium. Perfect time to hang em up lol

3 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Should've stayed out while he could. When the opponets schedule was released, I remember saying, man Bucs have a brutal schedule this year, Tom got out at a good time. Then low and behold he comes back... and yes everything around him seems to be blowing up. Imagine this is his last year and they don't even make the playoffs.

Compared to 2020:

Winning the superbowl for the 1st time in the home stadium-his first year in a bucs uniform-with comeback stories Gronk and AB- and also the first time in a year where a sporting event allowed alot of fans into the stadium. Perfect time to hang em up lol

Even last year when they hosted 2 home playoff games, won 1 and lost 1 to eventual SB champs Rams, he could have gone out.

Then he comes back to playing AFC North and NFC West on his schedule plus Chiefs as 17th game. If it wasn’t for NFC South, they’d be irrelevant in the NFC. But if they win the division all bets are off and the Cowboys come into town.

Leftwich play calling and Todd Bowles coaching/game management all have left themselves to be desired without Bruce Arians. It’s showing. He has still had his moments with 2 last minute comebacks vs Rams and Saints, much like Montana did with the Chiefs but it’s time to hang it up till someone tells him he’s not as sought after any more.

Archived