Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Robert Kraft Marries

King Colt

It is funny when an average guy that is lets say 40 dates a 25 yr old it is wrong or gross by many people, but when someone is 80 and dates a 20 yr old it is awesome as long as it Hefner or Kraft the simpsons homer GIF- never have understood that thinking. If you are a celebrity and 80 making a lot of money you can date a 20 yr old and nobody has a problem with it. I am 50 and just dated a 34 yr old, luckily I look 40 but I am sure people would be like Ewwwwwww if they knew I was 50 because I am not a celebrity lmao 

17 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Awesome is not how I would describe it... 

I would not either but nobody has a problem with it. Kraft is 81, marries a 45 yr old and because it is Kraft not 1 person I have seen has any problem with it. Top celebrities say it was the best wedding ever, Tom had 0 problem with it. What if you are I did that lmao . We would be looked at as weirdo's and most would say it was wrong. If we had a billionaire dollars nobody would say jack.

27 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It is funny when an average guy that is lets say 40 dates a 25 yr old it is wrong or gross by many people, but when someone is 80 and dates a 20 yr old it is awesome as long as it Hefner or Kraft the simpsons homer GIF- never have understood that thinking. If you are a celebrity and 80 making a lot of money you can date a 20 yr old and nobody has a problem with it. I am 50 and just dated a 34 yr old, luckily I look 40 but I am sure people would be like Ewwwwwww if they knew I was 50 because I am not a celebrity lmao 

I honestly don’t care. If the people involved are both at least 18 years old, it’s none of anyone else’s business. Consenting ADULTS, I couldn’t care any of a 18 yr old marries a 140 year old, it doesn’t affect me and 99 percent of people.

12 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I would not either but nobody has a problem with it. Kraft is 81, marries a 45 yr old and because it is Kraft not 1 person I have seen has any problem with it. Top celebrities say it was the best wedding ever, Tom had 0 problem with it. What if you are I did that lmao . We would be looked at as weirdo's and most would say it was wrong. If we had a billionaire dollars nobody would say jack.

I wouldn't say no one has a problem with it. In fact, I stated at the top of this thread how gross and nasty it is. 

You're saying no one famous has a problem with it, which, let's face it that's the sick norm with celebrities.

2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

I honestly don’t care. If the people involved are both at least 18 years old, it’s none of anyone else’s business. Consenting ADULTS, I couldn’t care any of a 18 yr old marries a 140 year old, it doesn’t affect me and 99 percent of people.

I know but most people don't think like that brother. I am seeing a 34 yr old right now but I look 40 so I don't get funny looks, if I was 70 and holding her hand, people would be like Tv Land What GIF by YoungerTV

12 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

I wouldn't say no one has a problem with it. In fact, I stated at the top of this thread how gross and nasty it is. 

You're saying no one famous has a problem with it, which, let's face it that's the sick norm with celebrities.

Most seem to not have a problem with it "most" , I really don't because if they love each other that is all that counts but what is strange is if you are an average Joe and are 40 and date a 25 yr old, most think that is wrong. I see nothing wrong with that at all. 

7 minutes ago, teganslaw said:

The marriage is their business and no one else's. Since Kraft is a celebrity, it's not surprising that people are giving opinions. They should expect that. Anyway, I hope that they have a good life together. 

Yeah, I get it. At the end of the day it really doesn't matter what any of us think about it. The only opinions that matter are theirs for each other. 

Doesn't mean I won't HAVE an opinion about it though. I am human after all... 

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

Yeah, I get it. At the end of the day it really doesn't matter what any of us think about it. The only opinions that matter are theirs for each other. 

Doesn't mean I won't HAVE an opinion about it though. I am human after all... 

homer simpson GIF- glad you are human, I am just yellow with 3 strands of hair, a fat super hero with no bounds :banana:

I hope they are happy

This thread reminds me of my husbands uncle Harry

His wife died and he was in his 80s and Harry started dating a woman in her 60s

His family was really judgemental about it........as if Harry was a teenager and needed their permission!

Harry was a nice guy, didn't have a lot of money or stuff but what he had, he earned.  Everyone should have left him alone

Anyway he lived a long time and didn't end up dieing from old age.  He died in a car accident. He just kept living life.

None of us is here forever, best to find love while you are here.

That said, I think I'll close this thread.  Nothing really more to discuss

• Nadine locked this topic

Archived