Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts In Prime Time TV 2012

King Colt

All 1:00 p.m. games except for the one in primetime - every team has one this year b/c of the expansion of Thursday night games. It means the networks aren't excited to have Colts games. This was the same as the Bills schedule last year. If you have an interesting year, it will change in 2013.

Next year, the Colts will play the AFC West and NFC West. I like the schedule for 2013 better than 2012, even if it means playing Peyton on the road :).

I would have thought that one of the national networks would have chosen the Colts during primetime this year, given Luck's probability of being the QB, and all the hype surrounding him.

Same.

Disrespect, I tell ya. Vance it's everywhere. *sigh*

Well you could look at it this way. The Colts and Broncos only play three times this season at the same time.

Week 9 - Broncos@Bengals----Dolphins@Colts

Week 12 - Broncos@Chiefs-----Bills@Colts

Week 15 - Broncos@Ravens----Colts@Texans

You only have to choose between them three times.

Since I dont live in the USA and I have no idea how it works let me ask a question

All the games are transmitted live to Indianapolis or you guys have to pay like a pay-per-view to watch the games?

Indy gets all the games since they're all sold out - no blackouts. You have to have the NFL Channel to get the Thursday night games, and not all cable companies carry it.

People like me, who live out of the Indy area have to either go to a place like a bar that shows all the games, or get the Direct TV NFL Sunday Ticket. Then you get all the games.

I would have thought that one of the national networks would have chosen the Colts during primetime this year, given Luck's probability of being the QB, and all the hype surrounding him.

its just hype doesnt mean it will be a competitive game they want to avoid a disaster like last seasons Saint game

I have Dish Network, which only offers the NFL Red Zone. Sadly, this TV Program only displays touchdown highlights. For a real fan of grid iron smash mouth football, it really blows.

I fill the void with XM Sirus Satellite Radio. The best games are when it is shown on Dish & I get to down the volume on my TV & listen to Bob Lamey through my Sirus digital stereo unit. It's just like chilling in Lucas Oil Stadium baby!!! No lines, no traffic, just great play by play formation & execution analysis pure & simple.

I have Dish Network, which only offers the NFL Red Zone. Sadly, this TV Program only displays touchdown highlights. For a real fan of grid iron smash mouth football, it really blows.

I fill the void with XM Sirus Satellite Radio. The best games are when it is shown on Dish & I get to down the volume on my TV & listen to Bob Lamey through my Sirus digital stereo unit. It's just like chilling in Lucas Oil Stadium baby!!! No lines, no traffic, just great play by play formation & execution analysis pure & simple.

My nephew has had the NFL Ticket for 5 years and has remodeled his garage into the ultimate Colts cave. We always have 8-12 Colts fans for every game. The only thing missing has been listening to Lamey do the live play by play. Will no longer be missing. Thanks for the idea!

Are a lot of the games going to be blacked out this year with ticket sales on the decline? Didn't really want to shell out the extra money for the NFL package, but it's not looking good, aye?

Strongly doubt that. Season ticket sales were down but it would be strange if they were not. No Manning so the band wagon fans jumped off and prospects of another bad season dont make for hot ticket sales. They did horrible last year and sold out all the tickets. Give Luck some time and Im sure people will be getting excited for his career and the Colts future success.

Bro, when your team goes 2-14...doesn't matter whose coming in until you prove you are worthy of a primetime spot.