Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts QB Watch Party

RollerColt

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Peter king said on nbc sports that someone within the colts told him they don’t plan on spending a lot on QB this year. What does that even mean. If that’s the case they would of signed Mariota already.

It may mean they’re rolling with Sam and drafting a rookie.

This AFC arms race is really not going our way. I’m just saying. I mean, how many NFC QBs are left that we could bring in that will help us compete in this suddenly tough conference?

Can’t say Rodgers because it’s obviously a no. 

Dak? Brady? Ryan? There’s no QBs left in the NFC worth trading for. 

8 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Good. Can’t wait to watch him lose over and over again to Burrow and the Bengals.

wow.  you made me just realize that i will look forward to watching the bengals and browns play each other.  I can't remember ever saying that before!

Just now, John Waylon said:

This AFC arms race is really not going our way. I’m just saying. I mean, how many NFC QBs are left that we could bring in that will help us compete in this suddenly tough conference?

Can’t say Rodgers because it’s obviously a no. 

Dak? Brady? Ryan? There’s no QBs left in the NFC worth trading for. 

Start fresh 

Get a rookie in here

9 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

So now does Ryan still get traded because he is ticked?

Or retires

8 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

If we don’t get Baker and end up with Mariota or Jimmy after all of this I will be mad.

yeah but then you’ll be happy by the next post

230 million guaranteed for a QB is insane and hype played so much into this. I know people are excited now, but this is such a Browns move. Can't wait until 2-3 years down the line this comes back to haunt them. 

Everyone, please relax. We've seen time and time again star QBs miss out or get destroyed in playoffs. Yes, the AFC has some great talent but guess what, there still is only 7 teams that make it in and there is a lot of talent stacked in same division. We are still easily in our division race and getting to the playoffs is all the matters, because once you're in anything can happen. 

No team in our division is significantly better than we are. We get good QB play and we can literally beat anyone in this league with our run game and our defense. 

Stop getting caught up in all of these splash signings and breath. 

Archived