Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Monday Night Playoff Game?!? Cardinals @ Rams, Jan. 17, 2022

NewColtsFan

Just now, Dunk said:

He looked a lot better when he had Hopkins to throw to. That guy can catch anything remotely close to him.

That’s because Hopkins is a lot like how TY used to be. Their style fits well with guys who throw off script and scramble. Murray needs guys like  that because he isn’t a true get it out pocket passer.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Me too. Rams may get to Brady and as long as Stafford doesn't turn it over, they have a chance.

Difference is that Brady will have the ball out way faster than Murray.      Again. I very much dislike the running QB's.  They try way to hard to extend plays instead of taking what is available on a quick read 

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Marvin thought he could catch anything, thinking about that he actually could lmao 

I'm sure Rasheen Mathis still hates him.. Lol

I always loved that battle. Marvin would seem offended that Mathis thought he could guard him..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, smittywerb said:

I might complain about Reich and his playcalling but overall I think he’s a good coach.  

but Kliff, dude is bad lol.  Like what he is doing?

Reich isn't great at play calling but not bad either. He gets creative at times like against the Pats = the Indy Special with Hines but stale like at Jacks. Inconsistent is his problem. I do like him going for it for the most part, he takes chances at least.

3 minutes ago, smittywerb said:

I might complain about Reich and his playcalling but overall I think he’s a good coach.  

He is in over his head. Talent got them here, not coaching thats for sure

16 minutes ago, ChuggaBeer said:

Difference is that Brady will have the ball out way faster than Murray.      Again. I very much dislike the running QB's.  They try way to hard to extend plays instead of taking what is available on a quick read 

I am still picking the Bucs to win but the Rams have a chance if they play smart and get to Brady. Eagles got to Brady a little.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am still picking the Bucs to win but the Rams have a chance if they play smart and get to Brady. Eagles got to Brady a little.

I think the Rams have a better chance at beating Brady than the Packers honestly. The Rams line reminds me of the old Giants teams in a way. Just absolute maulers. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, smittywerb said:

16 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

He is in over his head. Talent got them here, not coaching thats for sure

Not sure if KK's game will ever translate in the NFL, but he inherited a 3-13 team, and has improved them every year the last 3 years. He's got a mediocre OL this year (really bad run blocking), and not much run game support.

Not saying he's a genius at all, but he took a 3-13 team (that was mediocre all over), and has gone 5-11, 8-8, 11-6 in 3 seasons. Added 3 wins every season...  

6 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Not sure if KK's game will ever translate in the NFL, but he inherited a 3-13 team, and has improved them every year the last 3 years. He's got a mediocre OL this year (really bad run blocking), and not much run game support.

Not saying he's a genius at all, but he took a 3-13 team (that was mediocre all over), and has gone 5-11, 8-8, 11-6 in 3 seasons. Added 3 wins every season...  

talent has got him that far.  No doubt he’s done a good job but I still doubt him and this just supports my doubt.  He is getting out coached badly right now.

murray is getting killed behind the line and what’s his response?  Continue to run the ball up the middle and call long developing pass plays.  Sounds familiar?

And don’t get me started on what he did for the last 2 mins of the first half.  Down 21-0 and you don’t even try?  In a playoff game?  Gassing a division rival?  No, that’s BAD coaching.