Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 Week 17 Practice/Injury Report (LVR)

EastStreet

• EastStreet changed the title to 2021 Week 17 Practice/Injury Report (LVR)

If you weren't already aware... From Colts.com

https://www.colts.com/news/covid-list-activate-updated-isolation-quenton-nelson-mark-glowinski-week-17

The Colts on Wednesday activated five players from the Reserve/COVID-19 list: Right guard Mark Glowinski, left guard Quenton Nelson, defensive end Kemoko Turay, cornerback Rock Ya-Sin and tight end Farrod Green (practice squad).

15 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

If you weren't already aware... From Colts.com

https://www.colts.com/news/covid-list-activate-updated-isolation-quenton-nelson-mark-glowinski-week-17

The Colts on Wednesday activated five players from the Reserve/COVID-19 list: Right guard Mark Glowinski, left guard Quenton Nelson, defensive end Kemoko Turay, cornerback Rock Ya-Sin and tight end Farrod Green (practice squad).

yKDappf.gif

24 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

How's it going @EastStreet hope you had a good christmas weekend mines was up and down but it could be worse.

Thank you Brother!

Great Christmas. I've gained 7 pounds since last Wednesday even though I've cleaned out the garage and basement, washed windows, detailed 2 vehicles, and acted as primary cook..... Still got a long list to cover for mom lol... But great great week so far. All I know is I'm gonna be sore!

Best wishes to you and yours!!!! Hang in there!!!!

14 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Thank you Brother!

Great Christmas. I've gained 7 pounds since last Wednesday even though I've cleaned out the garage and basement, washed windows, detailed 2 vehicles, and acted as primary cook..... Still got a long list to cover for mom lol... But great great week so far. All I know is I'm gonna be sore!

Best wishes to you and yours!!!! Hang in there!!!!

Thanks I'm day 3 in isolating after getting what's most likely omicorn. Feeling better than day 1,2. Thankfully everyone in my immediate family are also having mild symptoms. So lots of rest, Netflix, warm drinks and sleep this week. 

1 minute ago, JediXMan said:

Thanks I'm day 3 in isolating after getting what's most likely omicorn. Feeling better than day 1,2. Thankfully everyone in my immediate family are also having mild symptoms. So lots of rest, Netflix, warm drinks and sleep this week. 

I took my mother out today shopping to like 4 places... she doesn't get around well and has underlying conditions (two rounds of chemo and radiation the last 4 years). She's vax'd and boosted, but still worries the heck out of me. I wish she'd stay in and Netflix and chill lol.... I'm trying to fix her PC that I built for her about 5 years ago, and pounding my head.... I'm ready for a "warm" drink myself. I picked up several big warm bottles at Costco today lol.... Gonna sleep in tomorrow though. 

Get your rest and pick something good on Netflix. I wish I could lol... I'm hoping to get back South this weekend and do a Gomorrah binge to get ready for the final season. Great show if you have HBO Max. I got my mother hooked on Yellowstone, and she's started binging that. 

2 minutes ago, dw49 said:

Crazy that the Colts went from possibly having the entire starting O Line in question to maybe all plus Doyle back.  Smith still not cleared though....

If Fisher and Doyle can play I figured they would try. Then they can sit out next week after we clinch this week.

Just now, RollerColt said:

I don’t envy the coaches this weekend with the QB situation. 

Huh

5 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

If Fisher and Doyle can play I figured they would try. Then they can sit out next week after we clinch this week.

Huh

If Carson is not able to go, they’ll be rolling with Sam. We’re all assuming Carson is off the list tomorrow but what if he doesn’t? It’s gotta be hard for the coaches to play the waiting game. I’m sure they’re prepping as much as they can, but it’s still not easy. 

2 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

If Carson is not able to go, they’ll be rolling with Sam. We’re all assuming Carson is off the list tomorrow but what if he doesn’t? It’s gotta be hard for the coaches to play the waiting game. I’m sure they’re prepping as much as they can, but it’s still not easy. 

I am not worried about Wentz.  I have seen a credible source say he doesn’t have any symptoms. Since we have everyone back I have confidence that Sam could win this game. I am sure the coaches already know whether he has symptoms. They probably already have a good idea who will be playing. Reich said Wentz has been in all the virtual meetings and is very vigorous in them.

6 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

When did Smith get Covid again? Hopefully we get him and Wentz back.

Smith should be activated tomorrow. I think the reason the three that went  on list same day as him were activated today is because they are vaccinated and tested out. Wentz has to be activated by 4 tomorrow but he can’t be cleared until Sunday morning. If Wentz had tested one day later he would miss Sunday. Colts got a big break.

Just now, richard pallo said:

That's my only worry.  Virtual work is nice but not being able to throw the ball in practice could have consequences.  Like an interception or two by not keeping the timing sharp.  Keeping fingers crossed.  The long snapper change is another concern as well. 

If it was early in the season I would be worried. Since he played last week and it’s the end of the season I am not too worried. Sounds like he had some symptoms so that concerns me more. Where is his energy at.

Archived