Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Thursday Night Football-Titans vs SF

Restinpeacesweetchloe

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The officiating keeps getting worse and worse. If that was off sides how does the face mask trump the offsides.

10 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

Titans could miss the playoffs altogether, know it hasnt been discussed much but they go 0-3 they are out, they go 1-2 could be in danger. They likely are not winning tonite, San Fran is a much superior club right now. Miami is playing very solid so Tenn likely loses next week as well

As bad as they look they could lose to Texans again.

2 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Jimmy G has only had 8. Not bad.

11 minutes ago, Happy2BeHere said:

Man…Jimmy G reminds me a lot of Wentz, heckle and Jekyll , you never know which one is going to show up to play.

Fortunately Wentz hasn’t had many INTS but he’s had a handful that should have been.

Wentz has the 3rd lowest interception-worthy throws in the league. They track these kind of things. Not nearly as bad as it seems. Brady has had MANY dropped interceptions this year

4 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

SF should have a 21-0 lead. Hopefully it cuddly bite them. Their defense looks good.

Jimmy G isn’t elite but he is above average and can win with him.

Tom pretty much forced him out of New England then tried to go to San Fran last offseason and when SF wouldnt commit to him ripped Jimmy G saying they chose to stay with him over me ?  Tom is a major * and his hatred fro Jimmy G makes me pulled for Jimmy that much more

I honestly think some of Brady's resentment of Jimmy G is Jimmy's pretty boy looks. Jimmy is the all american typical good looking QB, Tom looks like he is a bit delayed looks wise. I really think that got to him and was why he forced J.G. out of New England. B.B. even said he was against that move. 

9 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

I honestly think some of Brady's resentment of Jimmy G is Jimmy's pretty boy looks. Jimmy is the all american typical good looking QB, Tom looks like he is a bit delayed looks wise. I really think that got to him and was why he forced J.G. out of New England. B.B. even said he was against that move. 

What Delayed looks wise mean

Archived