Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 Week 15 Practice/Injury Report (Patriots)

EastStreet

9 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

The big question is how much does it hurt they can’t rotate and keep pounding us wave after wave.

I would bet we see some of Bolden who is averaging 5.6 yards a carry this year.   Only 30 carries though.  

11 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Something concerning with Grover. Sean Peyton wasn’t feeling well and was negative for covid. He just now today tested positive for covid. So if Grover plays tomorrow because they get a negative test it’s concerning he could spread it if he turns up positive say sunday.

Who have you seen not play with a status of Questionable? Too much worry

14 minutes ago, krunk said:

Who have you seen not play with a status of Questionable? Too much worry

That isn’t what I said. I expect him to play. I was talking about what if he has negative tests so he plays and turns up positive Sunday. It just happened to Sean Peyton. Then it could spread.

Wonder if Dayo will get some snaps at nose tackle if he don’t play. That’s a big body in there.

10 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

That isn’t what I said. I expect him to play. I was talking about what if he has negative tests so he plays and turns up positive Sunday. It just happened to Sean Peyton. Then it could spread.

Wonder if Dayo will get some snaps at nose tackle if he don’t play. That’s a big body in there.

That Stevenson RB is going to be a problem.

1 hour ago, Wentzszn said:

I would expect Dayo and Stallworth to share snaps if Stewart is out, Rochell can play inside also.

29 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Hopefully everything is ok with Kelly. His wife is pregnant so hopefully that’s ok too. Pinter can physically play ok but identifying coverages and stuff is going to take a step back.

It looked like Nelson took over that duty when Kelly was out before.   I saw him calling out the mike or something in a clip but not sure where I saw it.  

1 hour ago, Wentzszn said:

Hopefully everything is ok with Kelly. His wife is pregnant so hopefully that’s ok too. Pinter can physically play ok but identifying coverages and stuff is going to take a step back.

it looks like they lost the baby from his wifes instagram .  so sad he should be home with his wife today . family over football

Archived