Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jacob Lacey Injured, leaves field on Golf Cart

bayone

Jacob Lacey Injured

Per Mike Chappell and @TribSTARTJames, Jacob Lacey didn't finish practice with an undisclosed injury.

My link

CB Jacob Lacey left the field on a golf cart at afternoon practice with an undisclosed injury. . .

Dont Like The Sound Of That, on a Golf Cart ! ! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!

INDY STAR LINK

My link

Stmpdede Blue reiterates same

Other news from Colts training camp is that Jacob Lacey left the field this afternoon with an undetermined injury. No word yet on what the injury is.

My link

i would think "leaving the field on a golf cart" has a much less serious connotation at camp than it does during a game

not trying to downplay lacey's injury. chappell is just being a bit dramatic in his choice of words

hope u r correct

maybe they will look into bringing hayden back (which they should be doing anyway)

Seriously doubt it. We took guaranteed future money away from him. It wouldn't make any sense for him to come back for less, and we're already paying money for him against future years' salary cap. Paying for him twice wouldn't be great use of the cap on our part.

Seriously doubt it. We took guaranteed future money away from him. It wouldn't make any sense for him to come back for less, and we're already paying money for him against future years' salary cap. Paying for him twice wouldn't be great use of the cap on our part.

well hopefully they do something!

maybe they will look into bringing hayden back (which they should be doing anyway)

Maybe the Colts actually know what they are doing?

JMV tweeted yesterday that the Bears are passing on Hayden due to health concerns. If the reports that by cutting they only saved $1 million are accurate, that is easily explained away by him not having fully recovered from his neck issue last season.

oh no... and oh yes. Well it's always bad to see a player get injured, no matter if it's Peyton or Brady, or anybody, it's always bad. It's just that in this case, it's not a huge deal b/c Lacey didn't seem good. I think it would have been better for if he played the preseason, but it's all good in the end. Kevin Thomas has got to step up.

well, the article says he returned but that is false. i was there and he has an awful limp and could not contribute anything. he's trying to save his job but this injury looks serious enough to sideline him for the pre-season according to someone there from a national NFL web-site.

well steve smith left on a cart with a finger injury sooooooo it might be minor

That was the first thing that popped into my mind too. Steve Smith injured his finger and left on a golf cart. The golf cart part means nothing to me, I'm waiting to see what they say happened to him in the injury report

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Most of us are underpaid, difference is we move on and deal with it and barely can enjoy life. Imagine if Pat Mahome's and his wife and kids had to live paycheck to paycheck, that would be funny to see, even for 3 months 
    • You have a good heart because unfortunately money rules the world. Without it, you can't do anything or live nice. I am just talking live halfway nice, nothing mind popping like buying 3 cars and a half million-dollar house. Just live in a 200,000 house (good neighborhood) and have a nice car and be able to take a Vacation once a year type of money is what I mean. To your point, being a good person with good morals is super important though . I try to treat people well and help people as much as I can.
    • Fun fact: Smith took Mike Tyson the distance, only 1 of 2 fighters to do that when Mike was Champ from 1986-1989. Tony Tucker was the other.
    • I have seen a few clips of Creed 2 on Youtube but never have watched the whole movie. I seen where Drago is in it. I thought Creed 1 was kind of average but I grew up with the Rocky movies with Rocky fighting. As far as the fights between Rocky and Clubber being short, that was fine because there were 2 of them. The way I would rank the Rocky movies would be: 1. Rocky 3 - had more action than any of them and the Creed twist was shocking. Back then there was no internet or teasers, so nobody had no idea that Creed would train Rocky. Mr T was by far the baddest villain of them all. He made people want to hate him. Hulk Hogan was even it who Rocky fought for charity  . Mick even passed away, it all kinds of twists and turns.   2. Rocky 1 - the 1st one because of the storyline. He also went the distance with GOAT = Apollo, nobody ever done that.   3. Rocky 2 - had the best fight, so I can see how that would be #1 in many eyes. That was my mom's favorite because of Adrian coming out of the coma and telling Rocky to win and the fight was the best of the whole series.   4. Rocky 4 - This one was good but not great. They could have made this much better to where it could of been the best of the series. It was kind of unrealistic because no way in real life would Apollo get killed in 2 rounds. The fight between Apollo and Drago should have at least gone 7 or 8 rounds and just show Apollo taking a beating. 2 Rounds = no way. #2, they made Drago out to be like a superhero, Rocky already beat Clubber who was just as strong, so I didn't care for the storyline. The training scenes by Rocky and Drago and the music is what saved that one from being average.
    • I hope we keep Toppin, I didn't think we would. Paul George went to Philly for 4 years/212 Mill, so now we have them to deal with as well besides Boston, NY, and Milwaukee. I thought we were better than Philly before the George deal, not sure now. 
  • Members

• 2006Coltsbestever

2006Coltsbestever 42,008

• lincolndefan

lincolndefan 92

• ColtStrong2013

ColtStrong2013 3,572

• NFLfan

NFLfan 17,555

Moderators
    • krunk

krunk 8,441