Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Playoff Predictor/Simulator (538): Colts #11 in AFC, and 38% of chance of playoffs

EastStreet

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Ravens should be done tomorrow. So that hopefully eliminates  browns and Ravens.

A ravens loss doesn’t knock them thanks in large part to their tie breaker over the Colts. Now if the Colts win tonight that helps them probably avoid that tie breaker scenario.

4 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

A ravens loss doesn’t knock them thanks in large part to their tie breaker over the Colts. Now if the Colts win tonight that helps them probably avoid that tie breaker scenario.

I know bur it helps. They have a very hard schedule left. Plus there is going to be several teams with the same record still after tomorrow. Won’t come down to head to head yet.

8 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

My understanding of the tie breaker is that the Colts are 5th and the Ravens are lower than us in the playoff standings.  

Even though they beat us head to head, we’re above them because they have a worse record in the Conference than we do.   So the Ravens don’t have the benefit of their win against us.   

Apologies if I have misunderstood your comment. 

1 minute ago, Captain_Colts1317 said:

This might be an unpopular opinion but barring any major Covid complications for Nelson or Leonard these 2 weeks off are going to do wonders for their nagging injuries. As long as we have everyone for the playoffs it’s going to be a heck of a ride. 

I was thinking the same. At least we know they won’t be tested for a bit too. 

15 minutes ago, Captain_Colts1317 said:

This might be an unpopular opinion but barring any major Covid complications for Nelson or Leonard these 2 weeks off are going to do wonders for their nagging injuries. As long as we have everyone for the playoffs it’s going to be a heck of a ride. 

Your right. Plus they get a covid holiday. 

I just saw someone say Wentz should get covid now then come back for jax so he can get a covid holiday. Lol

22 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Your right. Plus they get a covid holiday. 

I just saw someone say Wentz should get covid now then come back for jax so he can get a covid holiday. Lol

I was thinking the same thing. Get the sniffles this Sunday, Wentz, so that you miss only 1 game :)

A win tomorrow for pats would put colts a game ahead with the tiebreaker over the bills.

7 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Basically the only way the Colts miss the playoffs at this point is finish 9-8 and lose out on the tie breaker to the Ravens, Bengals, or have the Steelers finish a half a game in front of them because of their tie.  I just want the playoff simulator.  

It’s huge that these guys will get a covid holiday. Now we just need to hold Wentz donr get it.

Archived