Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Collection?

sb41champs

Caps. I try to get whatever the team is wearing, and if I can't I get one to represent the season so I know which season each hat is from. I have the 2006 Colts lockerroom hat. My favorite for obvious reasons. Also have the SB XLI Champs hat. Along with various others.. currently wearing the veterans cap for this season. Can't wait to keep building. 

My favorite things are my personalized autographed photo  of Johnny U, my baltimore colts seat cushion i used at memorial as a kid, my colts “varsity jacket” i wore as a kid, and the helmet lamp that was on the table beside my bed Growing up (cool ridell helmet from the early 70s.)

Alot of other stuff rhat come with memories, but those top my list.

When i was young , my brother took me to many games at memorial.  The AFC east battles were awesome in those days.  I used to get a felt pennant for whatever team the Colts played that day.(if i didnt already have it)

I collect cards of my favorite Indianapolis Colts players:  Dallas Clark - Peyton Manning - and - Jeff Saturday.

I collect autographs - primarily from the "Super Bowl XLI Championship team".  I'm going to the Chicago Sports Spectacular next weekend to add a few more to my collection.  My hope is to get each and every player from that team to autograph 5 or fewer autographs for my collection.

Manning autographed rookie jersey, and a  helmet

1998 draft pocket radio  

First fan to shake hands with Peyton  (priceless)

Edge autographed photo

Faulk autographed jersey

Lenny Moore autographed jersey

RAC stadium seats

pendant from Baltimore colts 

Johnny U autographed photo

Bert Jones autographed sports illustrated mag

game used Castanzo jersey (worn on away games as it is white)

jackets from visit to Indy 96

hats , sweatshirts from any and all playoff accomplishment  Peyton era and forward

pool balls

tickets from Super Bowl in lanyard winner and loser

seat cushions from SB

great photos and memories of HOF ceremonies Peyton and Edge  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• First Pacers game I have watched from beginning to end in at least 10 years.  I felt like they were exciting to watch.  They do get sloppy sometimes.   They move the ball well, lots of passing.   Boy they really let this one slip away.  As the coach defend against the inbound for a 3 pt shot and immediately foul.  Still hard to pull off, but you can't let them have that 3 pointer.   I still struggle to watch the NBA.  Traveling,  carrying,  pushing and shoving,  phantom foul calls.  Just weird to me.
    • She is doing just fine, through 5 games she is averaging 17 Points, 5 Assists, and 4 Rebounds and still hitting the 3 well. Problem is the Fever have a bad team right now. They will get another high draft pick next year which should help.    They could easily be 2-3, they have lost 2 games by 2 points. I am following it some 
    • I don't fear having a young guy back there as long as he can play and he is on par athletically and intelligent. The system is made to play young guys early. 
    • As we know, it’s the hardest position in team sports to master.  You not only have to know where your teammates are on the field, you also have to know where all the defenders are.  It’s 3-dimensional chess.    So, in the last week, two similar stories have come on my radar.   In one, the 49ers Brock Purdy is putting on weight.  And in the other, the Ravens Lamar Jackson says he’s taking weight off.   And I’m here to say I want both to succeed.   Purdy feels he needs more armour and Jackson feels he needs more mobility.     Whatever the reason,  I pull for guys who recognize everything revolves around them and are trying to get better for the good of the team.      Once upon a time I wasn’t a big fan of Geno Smith.  Now he’s figured things out and is doing well for the Seahawks.  So I hope he does well.   A long time ago I wasn’t a big fan of Randall Cunningham in Philly.   Then he reinvented himself in Minnesota and I was so happy for him.      Damn, the position is just soooo hard.  So if a guy figures it out, I root for them.  I think in all my years the one guy I didn’t pull for was Jay Cutler.  Miserable guy who always seemed to put himself before the team.  Yuk.   Thanks for indulging me….   
    • Correct. It will have more to do with him putting faith in the current group and allowing them playing time.    It could backfire, for sure. But, I will say some of the best managers in the business put trust in their players to succeed. 
  • Members

• Mikemccoy84

Mikemccoy84 96

• Moe

Moe 607

• legend300

legend300 140

• stitches

stitches 19,902

• w87r

w87r 14,419

Moderators