Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Trent Green

cdgacoltsfan

1 hour ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

Is it a state mandate that we have to have this guy call every other Colts game? He's horrible. He's done like 4 games now and still hasn't realized that Sanchez kicks off. 

It was Jay Feely. NYJ/CIN had Green.  Just wanted to make sure you blame the right * announcer.

But I completely agree, he (Feely, who we get a lot) shows he doesnt do any research nor plays attention. He gives ex-Kickers a bad name with how stupid and incapable he is as a *.

15 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

It was Jay Feely. NYJ/CIN had Green.  Just wanted to make sure you blame the right * announcer.

But I completely agree, he (Feely, who we get a lot) shows he doesnt do any research nor plays attention. He gives ex-Kickers a bad name with how stupid and incapable he is as a *.

My bad...myou are 100% right. Jay Feely. He stinks.

6 hours ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

Is it a state mandate that we have to have this guy call every other Colts game? He's horrible. He's done like 4 games now and still hasn't realized that Sanchez kicks off. 

Man he must have been pretty bad to tick you off today, especially since he was doing the Bengals and Jets game…

With that said yes Spero Dedes and Jay Feely are about the worst crew CBS has.  Honestly I was surprised they got this game given the weak slate of games CBS had this week.  I didn’t expect Nantz and Romo but I also didn’t expect the z league announcers either.

I'd rather listen to Green or whoever if it means I can watch the game here in Louisville.  We had the Browns-Steelers game here and I'm still confused as to why?  There are fans of both teams here, but not nearly as many as there are Colts fans.

Indy is 100 miles from here and Nashville is about 150 miles from Louisville.  Cleveland and Pittsburgh are a lot further away.

We used to get nearly every Colts game when Peyton and Andrew were our QBs, but now we're lucky to get 2 or 3 non-primetime Colts games.

30 minutes ago, Turftoe said:

Comes with being a mediocre team (sadly).  Also means we get the less-equipped technical crew - thus the limited replays.

That one I've definitely noticed in the past as well. I remember watching a Lions game or two and thinking that's all the camera angles they've got whenever there was an important play?

Archived