Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tom Brady

sb41champs

With his supreme dedication to his health and workout regimine - I believe he would definitely try to play until he is 50.  

However - I'm guessing that his wife and kids will want him to retire before that point - allowing him to spend more quality time with them.

TB12 and his supermodel wife are worth millions - beyond the "competitive nature" of this man - I don't see any monetary incentive to do so.

3 hours ago, sb41champs said:

With his supreme dedication to his health and workout regimine - I believe he would definitely try to play until he is 50.  

However - I'm guessing that his wife and kids will want him to retire before that point - allowing him to spend more quality time with them.

TB12 and his supermodel wife are worth millions - beyond the "competitive nature" of this man - I don't see any monetary incentive to do so.

He is not playing for the money. Football is his ultimate passion.  If it was about money, he probably would have retired years ago.

47 minutes ago, FortheWin said:

He is not playing for the money. Football is his ultimate passion.  If it was about money, he probably would have retired years ago.

Very true, he is a rare breed much like Peyton was. Peyton would've played until he was damn near 50 if it wasn't for his neck IMO. He loved the game that much and wanted to get another ring or 2 like Brady does.

15 hours ago, runthepost said:

He will retire once he beats the next Manning 

Speaking of the Mannings - did anyone catch Peyton and Eli talking about the cheating at Foxboro?  It was hilarious.  I was kind of wondering if Brady asked Peyton to do it to get under Bill's skin before the match up Sunday.

4 hours ago, FortheWin said:

Speaking of the Mannings - did anyone catch Peyton and Eli talking about the cheating at Foxboro?  It was hilarious.  I was kind of wondering if Brady asked Peyton to do it to get under Bill's skin before the match up Sunday.

lol I was saying this last week. Peyton takes as many shots at Tom and Patriots as us Colts fans do :lol:.. Talking to his players in the showers because he didn't want the hidden mics picking him up lolhaha

Archived