Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 Preseason Game 1: Carolina @ Indianapolis 1pm

w87r

• NFLfan locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• the problem is this team is not built to pass the ball so much .  we have average wrs we are built like the titans before they upgraded wrs . something bad happens when he keep throwing without the talent .  look at the chiefs with hill he gets so open there isnt a defender within ten yards at times . every pass wentz throws is into tight coverage .   ballard needs to open the check book and stop playing around
    • If you give it to someone else, the play calling that is, Frank would still get his nose in there and change the plays.  Frank needs to go, he's cost us at least four winnable games....
    • The offense is fine.  I have a feeling that our QB, vertical threat, seam TE, and LT are already on the roster.  Reed can take over for Glow.  OL depth is pretty good.  Hope to keep Pryor and Reed.   I'm giving PC one more chance to stay healthy, especially since we wont have a 1st round pick to get a better replacement.  Fisher, Granson and PC should be better players next year.   May as well draft zone defense players with the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th.   On offense, we only need a true back up RB,  Not Hines.  Maybe Deon Jackson is already that guy, just haven't seen him.  Not sure that TE is an issue, but Doyle is older and MAC is a nice blocker only.   Not to get into the defense in a thread about the O, but I actually like Rodgers at corner.  Maybe not as a starter, but he's shown to be a keeper for dime packages, IMO.   We need a better player for the middle.  Whether its a stud-ish upgrade to Willis or Oke, I don't care.  If we go with 2 LBers and 3 Ss, then Blackmon can fit the roster as the SS, but not really as a thumper SS.     We need an edge corner, a guy in the middle, a backend FS who can also tackle since we play a zone base defense; and sorry, I don't care for the DTs outside of Defo.  I like Dayo, but we need an upgrade to the other starting or rotational DT spots, IMO.   That's 3 new starters on D, possibly 4.
    • Taylor’s number with 8 in the box have been stellar.  You can’t abandon the run entirely.  He had a couple good runs in the 2nd Quarter then he didn’t touch the ball at all in the 3rd.  Inexcusable!     26 plays in a row throwing.  The D is just lining up and coming after the QB at that point. They were driving had them on their heals in Tampa’s territory. I was yelling run the ball prior to the strip sack play. Have to keep the defense honest.  Wentz playing selfish ball checking into too many passes. 
  • Members

• Thunderbolt

Thunderbolt 524

• RollerColt

RollerColt 3,399

• IndyFan317

IndyFan317 0

Rookie
    • SR711

SR711 313

• KB

KB 332