57. Rams Joe Tryon

58. Ravens Tylan Wallace 

59. Browns Gregory Rousseau 

60. Saints Elijah Moore

61. Bills Ifeatu Melifonwu

62. Packers Rondale Moore

63. Chiefs Jackson Carman 

64. Buccaneers Tommy Togiai

I disagree on Fields still being that high with the epilepsy. I believe he'll fall to the 15-20 range with the Pats, Redskins, or Bears. Also don't see Meinerz going that high, though he may go about where Braden Smith went in 2018. Other than that, not bad. Like the Colts picks, and the aggression of JOK.

1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I disagree on Fields still being that high with the epilepsy. I believe he'll fall to the 15-20 range with the Pats, Redskins, or Bears. Also don't see Meinerz going that high, though he may go about where Braden Smith went in 2018. Other than that, not bad. Like the Colts picks, and the aggression of JOK.

Fields is far too talented 

I am sure a team top 10 will gamble on him

Kwity Paye 

He has the ability to be a top notch DE but needs some fine tuning. I think Paye has a very good chance to succeed with Colts.

Dillon Radunz 

Honestly he is one of my favorite OT in the entire draft. He definitely needs to bulk up but he is very athletic Chris Ballard loves that.

7 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

If Fields fell to 15-20...Ballard should get on the phone

Just now, RNGDShobby said:

From a Colts point of view I like it. I'd be tempted to trade up to grab Little with the slew of teams there that need tackle. And im not as high on Radunz as others.

I like Little but do wonder how much is injury really effected him

8 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Kwity Paye 

He has the ability to be a top notch DE but needs some fine tuning. I think Paye has a very good chance to succeed with Colts.

Dillon Radunz 

Honestly he is one of my favorite OT in the entire draft. He definitely needs to bulk up but he is very athletic Chris Ballard loves that.

Radunz is more of a pure LT. He actually plays very poorly at RT. It fits our unique situation perfectly, but he doesn't have position flexibility, so that's my only concern with him. Love Paye.

1 minute ago, danlhart87 said:

Trey Lance won't be playing at all for 1 to 2 years can't see him going above Fields

Mahomes didn't play his first year and the Chiefs traded up to take him over Watson. Sometimes playing right away isn't the be all/end all.

Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

Radunz is more of a pure LT. He actually plays very poorly at RT. It fits our unique situation perfectly, but he doesn't have position flexibility, so that's my only concern with him. Love Paye.

That's fine 

Smith has RT on lockdown and im sure he has the ability to learn RT in time too.

Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

Mahomes didn't play his first year and the Chiefs traded up to take him over Watson. Sometimes playing right away isn't the be all/end all.

it worked for Trubisky 

Cat Face GIF

1 minute ago, danlhart87 said:

That's fine 

Smith has RT on lockdown and im sure he has the ability to learn RT in time too.

it worked for Trubisky 

Cat Face GIF

Let us never speak of Trubisky again lol. That trade up is still making the Bears the joke of the league lol! haha 

4 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I like Paye too

I think he fits well in our system 

Would be a possible homerun 

23 minutes ago, ColtV said:

If Fields fell to 15-20...Ballard should get on the phone

If he falls to No.21, Ballard should get on the phone to get a future 1st rounder with a team in the Top 10 of Round 2 that wants him if he moves back.

1 hour ago, danlhart87 said:

No he shouldnt

Oh he 100% should!

I hope Carson Wentz works out, there's a lot of factors in play that should be in his favor to allow him to excel again. But if he doesn't, Colts are right back at square 1 with a quarterback problem. Fields could step in at any point after the season starts. 

And if Wentz does work out, the Colts have a viable asset for the next season  to trade in a draft that right now looks like it may not have a premier quarterback. In a scenario where Wentz starts all 16 games, having an asset to trade to get back a 1st round pick plus more!

The only negative to this move would be that Wentz doesn't like another qb being drafted. He reacted pretty negatively in Philly to it, but how much can you coddle someone making $20mil a year? But this is all hypothetical. Like your mock, I think all 5 qb's are gone by pick 9. 

6 minutes ago, ColtV said:

Oh he 100% should!

I hope Carson Wentz works out, there's a lot of factors in play that should be in his favor to allow him to excel again. But if he doesn't, Colts are right back at square 1 with a quarterback problem. Fields could step in at any point after the season starts. 

And if Wentz does work out, the Colts have a viable asset for the next season  to trade in a draft that right now looks like it may not have a premier quarterback. In a scenario where Wentz starts all 16 games, having an asset to trade to get back a 1st round pick plus more!

The only negative to this move would be that Wentz doesn't like another qb being drafted. He reacted pretty negatively in Philly to it, but how much can you coddle someone making $20mil a year? But this is all hypothetical. Like your mock, I think all 5 qb's are gone by pick 9. 

No chance they draft Fields 

It might help the future but doesn't help us in 2021 at all

2 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

Kwity Paye 

Dillon Radunz 

Interesting that you have Spencer Brown going at #39 and Radunz at #54. I’d expect those draft positions to be reversed though I admit Brown has my interest. Obviously yours’ as well. Brown’s senior bowl performance and RAS score have to be on Ballard’s radar. I think he’s a stealth 2nd round pick for the Colts. Love the choice of Paye in round 1. 
By the way, nice job on your mock.

2 minutes ago, Hoose said:

Interesting that you have Spencer Brown going at #39 and Radunz at #54. I’d expect those draft positions to be reversed though I admit Brown has my interest. Obviously yours’ as well. Brown’s senior bowl performance and RAS score have to be on Ballard’s radar. I think he’s a stealth 2nd round pick for the Colts. Love the choice of Paye in round 1. 
By the way, nice job on your mock.

Lots of solid talent at OT this year. I really like Brown too but if Paye falls he's a definite go after guy. He has some things he needs to work on of course but they have to fix DE.

1 minute ago, BProland85 said:

I’m not a Paye believer so I’d rather either trade down and get Christian Barmore or Jaelan Philips, and then Radunz round 2...

Or trade up with Miami at 18 to snag LT Christian Darrisaw, and then draft WR Elijah Moore round 2. 

Why on earth would they draft Barmore a DT?

Just now, danlhart87 said:

Why on earth would they draft Barmore a DT?

Because he provides an interior pass rush. I’ll take any added pass rush on this team, interior or on the edge. Buckner can’t do it all himself and Barmore has been compared by Greg Cosell to Chris Jones from KC. Barmore dominated in their playoff run this past season. 

1 minute ago, BProland85 said:

Because he provides an interior pass rush. I’ll take any added pass rush on this team, interior or on the edge. Buckner can’t do it all himself and Barmore has been compared by Greg Cosell to Chris Jones from KC. Barmore dominated in their playoff run this past season. 

Let's say they get him 

Whats your idea for the DL starters 

2 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Let's say they get him 

Whats your idea for the DL starters 

Buckner and Stewart on run downs at DT, with Tyquan Lewis and Muhammad at DE. Barmore could even mix in at DE on occasional short yardage run downs.

On passing downs Buckner and Barmore at DT creating havoc in the middle, with Turay and Muhammad at DE. 

9 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

Buckner and Stewart on run downs at DT, with Tyquan Lewis and Muhammad at DE. Barmore could even mix in at DE on occasional short yardage run downs.

On passing downs Buckner and Barmore at DT creating havoc in the middle, with Turay and Muhammad at DE. 

Does Barmore play DE at all 

2 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Does Barmore play DE at all 

I believe Alabama moved him all over their DL so for certain run heavy downs I’m sure he could. On run downs the DE’s job is basically to push the blocker into the backfield and disrupt the running play before it even gets going. If they can’t do that, at least being able to control the edge by not allowing OTs to push you backwards is ideal. 

49 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

I’m not a Paye believer so I’d rather either trade down and get Christian Barmore or Jaelan Philips, and then Radunz round 2...

Or trade up with Miami at 18 to snag LT Christian Darrisaw, and then draft WR Elijah Moore round 2. 

I doubt Ballard trades up. It would probably cost a 4th and that's not even a guarantee. 

1 hour ago, MikeCurtis said:

I like this mock, as I think Paye would be good in this defense

I also like Radunz to be a future starter at LT

If Paye is off the board, some nice trade targets with NO, and GB and get your LT with that spot then Turner at 54

Getting Payton Turner at 54 would be huge. But I fear he will be long gone by then. Which is why I would be ok with a trade that netted the Colts an early 2nd and 3rd for their #21. Turner with the 2nd and Spencer Brown with #54. 

1 hour ago, Hoose said:

Getting Payton Turner at 54 would be huge. But I fear he will be long gone by then. Which is why I would be ok with a trade that netted the Colts an early 2nd and 3rd for their #21. Turner with the 2nd and Spencer Brown with #54. 

You may be right, but I continue to see the Big Boards that have Turner at late 2nd and 3rd round 

I hope that he is there for us

I also agree that a trade back is almost probable unless Paye or Darrisaw are there

Getting a 3rd round pick, in this draft is where we could pick up a decent TE, WR, or CB

Im not so tied in on a single player, as we can get some great options even if we dont trade back

Players that might be available at 21 (or later 1st in trade) and 54

Paye - Mid 1st

Darrisaw - Mid 1st

Jenkins - Late 1st

Turner - Mid 2nd to mid 3rd

Eich - Late 2nd

Radunz - late 1st

Weaver - Mid to late 2nd

Basham - Mid to late 2nd

Cosmi - 2nd

Leatherwood - 2nd

If we get any two of this short list (DE and OT)

I personally am a happy camper  :)

15 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

From my research and knowledge, it seems that Fields has nearly grown out of his epilepsy, and it has never affected his football play. If a team holds something that will more than likely never affect him in the NFL, then they must have sneakily signed Grigson or O'Brien to GM because those are the only GMs stupid enough to do something like that. Don't read into it too much!

Archived