Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gavin Flash Mock: Round 3


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Archer said:

With the 86th pick in the 2021 Gavin draft, the NY Jets select: 

 

D’Wayne Eskridge, WR, Western Michigan

 

@JoeThornburgand the Steelers are on the clock!

if he can work on his route tree and technique, could be a steal. kid can fly

1 minute ago, RNGDShobby said:

Did we miss a couple of picks? 81 to 85?

lol. nope. they went quick

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think this kid is highly undervalued on a few boards, but he was one of the best in the business before opting out in 2020. I have some concerns about his deep game but I think with extra work that part of his play can be fixed. I believe he will immediately benefit Pittsburgh in zone coverage, which was something they struggled with last year. He also has Fitzpatrick to help over the top as he develops.

 

With the 87th pick in the 2021 Gavin Mock Draft the Pittsburgh Steelers select

Thomas Graham Jr.: Cornerback - Oregon

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, JoeThornburg said:

I think this kid is highly undervalued on a few boards, but he was one of the best in the business before opting out in 2020. I have some concerns about his deep game but I think with extra work that part of his play can be fixed. I believe he will immediately benefit Pittsburgh in zone coverage, which was something they struggled with last year. He also has Fitzpatrick to help over the top as he develops.

 

With the 87th pick in the 2021 Gavin Mock Draft the Pittsburgh Steelers select

Thomas Graham Jr.: Cornerback - Oregon

 

I remember him once mocked at the end of Round 1 on CBS Sports a while ago to the Chiefs. Good pick!!! Very good potential.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Alright, here we go, before the mini break, The Los Angeles Rams. If you are spending all that draft equity to get Matthew Stafford, the least you can do is replace the guy you let go at center in Austin Blythe that signed with the Chiefs. Protect the shortest distance to your QB.

 

With that in mind, With the 88th pick of The Gavin Mock 2021 Draft, The Los Angeles Rams select: 

 

Josh Myers, C, Ohio State

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Round 3 draft selections so far


65) Kansas City (via Jags) 7:00  @danlhart87 Kelvin Joseph  KENTUCKY   CB 
66) New York Jets 7:05 @Archer Dillon Radunz  NORTH DAKOTA STATE    OT 

67) Houston Texans 7:10 @Qwiz  Robert Rochell  CENTRAL ARKANSAS   CB  
68) Atlanta Falcons 7:15@jvan1973  Dayo Odeyingbo  VANDERBILT  EDGE  
69) Cincinnati Bengals 7:20 @stitches  Walker Little  STANFORD   OT  

70) Philadelphia Eagles 7:25 @Defjamz26 Jabril Cox  LSU  LB
71) Denver Broncos 7:30 @ColtsGermany Elijah Molden  WASHINGTON  6.25    CB    
72) Detroit Lions 7:35 @RNGDShobby  Jamar Johnson  INDIANA  6.30    SAF  

 

73) Carolina Panthers 7:50 @MPStack Pete Werner  OHIO STATE     LB
74) Washington Football Team (from 49ers) 7:55 @Coltsman1788 Davis Mills  STANFORD     QB
75) Dallas Cowboys 8:00 @luv_pony_express Stone Forsythe  FLORIDA  OT    
76) New York Giants 8:05 @DiogoSales Dylan Moses  ALABAMA  6.21    LB

77) Los Angeles Charger 8:10 @PRnum1 Shakur Brown  MICHIGAN STATE  CB 
78) Minnesota Vikings 8:15 @luv_pony_express Trey Smith  TENNESSEE     G  
79) Giants via Las Vegas Raiders (from Cardinals) 8:20 @DiogoSales Benjamin St-Juste  MINNESOTA  CB
80) Giants via Las Vegas Raiders 8:25 @DiogoSales Deonte Brown  ALABAMA   G  


81) Colts (via Miami Dolphins) 9:00 @WarGhost21 Jalen Mayfield  MICHIGAN  OT
82) Washington Football Team 9:05 @Coltsman1788  Cade Johnson  SOUTH DAKOTA STATE  WR
83) Chicago Bears 9:10 Amari Rodgers  CLEMSON  6.25    WR  
84) Philadelphia Eagles (from Indianapolis Colts) 9:15 @Defjamz26 Richie Grant  UCF SAF    
85) Tennessee Titans 9:20 @Jared Cisneros Spencer Brown  NORTHERN IOWA  OT  
86) New York Jets (from Seahawks) 9:25 @Archer D'wayne Eskridge  WESTERN MICHIGAN  WR
87) Pittsburgh Steelers 9:30 @JoeThornburg Thomas Graham Jr.  OREGON  CB
88) Los Angeles Rams 9:35 Commissioner's pick @chad72  Josh Myers  OHIO STATE   C  

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

When we return for session 4

 

Mini-break
-----------session 4----------
89) Cleveland Browns 9:50 @RNGDShobby is on OTC till 955
90) Minnesota Vikings (from Balt Ravens) 9:55 @luv_pony_express Eaststreet will pick
91) Dolphins via Colts via Cleveland Browns (from New Orleans Saints) 10:00 @EastStreet
92) Jaguars via Green Bay Packers 10:05 @chad72
93) Buffalo Bills 10:10 commissioner's pick EastStreet
94) Jacksonville (via Kansas City Chiefs) 10:15 @chad72
95) Tampa Bay Buccaneers 10:20 @jvan1973
96) New England Patriots (compensatory selection) 10:25 @Nickster (will he.... lol)
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

updated

-----------session 4----------
89) Jags via Cleveland Browns 9:50 @chad72 is on OTC till 955
90) Minnesota Vikings (from Balt Ravens) 9:55 @luv_pony_express Eaststreet will pick
91) Dolphins via Colts via Cleveland Browns (from New Orleans Saints) 10:00 @EastStreet
92) Browns via Jaguars via Green Bay Packers 10:05 @RNGDShobby
93) Buffalo Bills 10:10 commissioner's pick EastStreet
94) Jacksonville (via Kansas City Chiefs) 10:15 @chad72
95) Tampa Bay Buccaneers 10:20 @jvan1973
96) New England Patriots (compensatory selection) 10:25 @Nickster (will he.... lol)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

With the 90th pick, Vikings take inside outside guy, 

Amon-Ra St. Brown  USC  6.21    WR

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

With the 91st pick, Dophins get their guy that they can't believe is still there

Javonte Williams  NORTH CAROLINA  6.40  RB 

 

to go along with 

 

6 OT Sewell, 
18 DE Oweh, 
36, OC Landon Dickerson  
50, WR Rondale Moore
 

That's 5 starters in 3 rounds... 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

92) Browns via Jaguars via Green Bay Packers 10:05 @RNGDShobby on the clock till 1010
93) Buffalo Bills 10:10 commissioner's pick EastStreet
94) Jacksonville (via Kansas City Chiefs) 10:15 @chad72

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/21/2021 at 9:56 PM, EastStreet said:

With the 90th pick, Vikings take inside outside guy, 

Amon-Ra St. Brown  USC  6.21    WR

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

With the 91st pick, Dophins get their guy that they can't believe is still there

Javonte Williams  NORTH CAROLINA  6.40  RB 

 

to go along with 

 

6 OT Sewell, 
18 DE Oweh, 
36, OC Landon Dickerson  
50, WR Rondale Moore
 

That's 5 starters in 3 rounds... 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

92) Browns via Jaguars via Green Bay Packers 10:05 @RNGDShobby on the clock till 1010
93) Buffalo Bills 10:10 commissioner's pick EastStreet
94) Jacksonville (via Kansas City Chiefs) 10:15 @chad72

 

 

Jk 

 

Well Done Yes GIF

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

With the 90th pick, Vikings take inside outside guy, 

Amon-Ra St. Brown  USC  6.21    WR

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

With the 91st pick, Dophins get their guy that they can't believe is still there

Javonte Williams  NORTH CAROLINA  6.40  RB 

 

to go along with 

 

6 OT Sewell, 
18 DE Oweh, 
36, OC Landon Dickerson  
50, WR Rondale Moore
 

That's 5 starters in 3 rounds... 

 

Yep Williams will excel in Miami.

With the 92nd pick in the 2021 Gavin Mock Draft, the Cleveland Browns select;

Austin Watkins Jr, Wide Receiver, UAB

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, JoeThornburg said:

That is a surprise with them holding onto Robinson but a good pick nonetheless.

 

True but they just locked him up for 1 more year. Brady being a developmental OT, gives them options for the future. Cam Robinson did not have a great 2020, that is the reason they didn't give him the long term deal. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

 

With the 91st pick, Dophins get their guy that they can't believe is still there

Javonte Williams  NORTH CAROLINA  6.40  RB 

 

 

Like Kareem Hunt he is compared to, he went in Round 3 too. :)  Heck of a steal.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, chad72 said:

 

I remember him once mocked at the end of Round 1 on CBS Sports a while ago to the Chiefs. Good pick!!! Very good potential.

Well I got sniped on Farley so I just said screw it I'm fixing this running game like now. There is still plenty of meat on the bone in other places. I'm really happy with the value I have gotten to this point.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, danlhart87 said:

What do you guys think about Chiefs draft 

 

22 Samuel Cosmi  OT

65 Kelvin Joseph CB 

Not too bad. Got two solid players there.

 

What do you think of my draft?

 

31.) Azeez Ojulari OLB

53.) Tylan Wallace WR

63.) Asante Samuel Jr. CB

85.) Spencer Brown OT

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, danlhart87 said:

What do you guys think about Chiefs draft 

 

22 Samuel Cosmi  OT

65 Kelvin Joseph CB 

That trade up for Cosmi really shocked me but the way that first round went I get it. Joseph is a hot and cold player but when he's hot he's something to watch.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Not too bad. Got two solid players there.

 

What do you think of my draft?

 

31.) Azeez Ojulari OLB

53.) Tylan Wallace WR

63.) Asante Samuel Jr. CB

85.) Spencer Brown OT

 

Got playmakers and high ceiling players.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

Not too bad. Got two solid players there.

 

What do you think of my draft?

 

31.) Azeez Ojulari OLB

53.) Tylan Wallace WR

63.) Asante Samuel Jr. CB

85.) Spencer Brown OT

solid I think ultimately wallace goes lower than 53 and brown higher than 85

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JoeThornburg said:

That trade up for Cosmi really shocked me but the way that first round went I get it. Joseph is a hot and cold player but when he's hot he's something to watch.

I personally would not have traded up with this deep T draft.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • NFLfan unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...